Topic: Old Trial Account

Hi  I had a trial account back in early 2011. I was wondering if i reactivate that account will I get the 20k extension points added to my account or was the account created before that change was made. I did not play on the account much I was playing EVE at the time and did not have time for both games. I then forgot about the game till I saw an email saying it was changing its payment methods. I do not have much for anything on the account so i am just wondering if I am better off creating a new account or reactivating an old.

Thanks for your responses.

Re: Old Trial Account

I think you do when you sub.  Also find me in game or other guys in PHM to get you sticking around.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Yes, that bonus is for everyone who subscribes for the first time, it doesn't matter when the registration happened.

Thanks for the response. Looks like I will be activating that account as well. Games like this are more fun with multiple accounts anyways smile. Ville I have been just doing some mining right now working on getting some NIC and researching my options for this game. Looking forward to entering beta and learning the PVP and corp aspects of this game.

Ville wrote:

I think you do when you sub.  Also find me in game or other guys in PHM to get you sticking around.

lol tongue

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY