Topic: Terraforming reimbusement?

What's the plan with terraforming reimbusement?
Is it really nessecary?

Re: Terraforming reimbusement?

yes i would like to have that few billions back big_smile

what was the plan?
terraforming charges are vendor stuff, right?

so all they can do, is reimbursing the NIC that have been used for charges, to the one that has bought the charges.
IF there is still a log for the whole time.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Reimbursing terraforming is the tricky part. There is simply no way to know how much or where an individual character or a corporation has terraformed. Pretty much the only thing we are able to do is a fair approximation based on gamma activity. So the plan is to check which corporations ever had a gamma terminal in the past (counted up until today, to avoid abuse), and we’ll give out a package of terraforming charges for each terminal they have ever placed.

Learn to read. You'll get terraforming charges back, not NIC.

That seems fair and reasonable.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

all you get back are charges, based on how many terminals your corp place before the cut off.

that's it.

enjoy

the hundreds of hours of fun terraforming...that my friends can never be reset....

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Stranger Danger wrote:

all you get back are charges, based on how many terminals your corp place before the cut off.

that's it.

enjoy

the hundreds of hours of fun terraforming...that my friends can never be reset....

Are we talking about the hours before or after the Devs didnt believe that people would wall off teleports?