Topic: Where is the blog?

We now at long last know the release date for steam but there is still a lot of info that is lacking about gamma and just as important the vision for the next six to twelve months.

More input!

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Re: Where is the blog?

You must realize that despite we have the date now, we're still only 5 people. Patience smile

5!

Nice

better than 2   tongue

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Rage Blackout wrote:

5!

Nice

better than 2   tongue

Yeah, I'm impressed as well.

So you have

Zoom
Gargaj
BoyC
Mancs
Inda?

yarr

Cassius wrote:
Rage Blackout wrote:

5!

Nice

better than 2   tongue

So you have

Zoom
Gargaj
BoyC
Mancs
Inda?

yarr

lol, CRM must cry now, that you have forgotten the guy who actually doing all the coding stuff beside gargaj and Jr., and "owns" the game

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
Cassius wrote:
Rage Blackout wrote:

5!

Nice

better than 2   tongue

So you have

Zoom
Gargaj
BoyC
Mancs
Inda?

yarr

lol, CRM must cry now, that you have forgotten the guy who actually doing all the coding stuff beside gargaj and Jr., and "owns" the game

Everyone forgot about Dev Annihilator wink

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

Sundial wrote:

Everyone forgot about Dev Annihilator wink

get ingame!

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Still no blog. I'd particularly like to know about the next mission patch - I know of twelve players who came back and left already because of the PVE content.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

Still no blog. I'd particularly like to know about the next mission patch - I know of twelve players who came back and left already because of the PVE content.

Well that's not going to be in this blog I can tell you right away tongue