1 (edited by Fred Phelps 2014-03-25 06:10:19)

Topic: Players not appearing on Terrain and the sounds

My squad mates are physically NOT showing up on the regular screen.  I see them in the radar map, but not physically on the screen, specifically light bots.  Also the sound is also really making me cry.  My sound is typically dedicated to the sermons of the Lord and the random cracks of gun fire pulsating through my right speaker make me feel like the Crusade is going on.  Please Fix.  My acolytes will have none of this crappy GUI stuff.

Re: Players not appearing on Terrain and the sounds

The disappearance is a known bug, if you spin around your camera that should fix it.

DEV Zoom wrote:

The disappearance is a known bug, if you spin around your camera that should fix it.

LOL ... so you guys are going to fix this or do we have to put up with snining our cameras around all the time ? smile

Homer J Simpson wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

LOL ... so you guys are going to fix this or do we have to put up with snining our cameras around all the time ? smile

I mean their other suggestion for adding content to the game was for us to spin our bots so.....

DEV Zoom wrote:

You spin my right round baby, right round, Like a record baby right round round round!!!

FFS please keep your IMBA posts in the proper forum

It's a bug. It's going to be fixed. I just told you a workaround for the time being.

\o/

Dev Zoom,

I dont know if you know what we are talking about with the sound, but it is ear blasting like go to the hospital loud in right ear in circumstances that have become multiple times daily now related to shooting weapons and things like that.

Emergency room loud bad bad

DEV Zoom wrote:

It's a bug. It's going to be fixed. I just told you a workaround for the time being.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Add it into User's Manual. "If you're experience bug %bug_name%, spin your camera counterwise for about 34 degrees, hold, shake a mouse slightly, then press alt+t+f12+c+8 and after 2 seconds quickly hit ctrl+a+l+4+f5+f8+r to fix that.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086