Topic: Interface Scaling

I love that you can reposition and re-size any of the games windows, but it would be great if there was an option to increase or decrease the "Scale" of those windows.

the native resolution on my monitor is something like 19x10 and if i don't use that resolution the game looks all fuzzy and out of focus, but with the resolution that high, almost all of the text in any given window is extremely small even with the "use larger text where available" option checked.

I'm an older guy with Eye's that are not so good anymore and it would be great if there was an interface scaling option to be able to increase the size/scale of the games windows so that the text was big enough for my old eyes to read without giving me a headache.

2 (edited by Cassius 2014-03-20 16:17:57)

Re: Interface Scaling

+100

Edit, +20/20

+200
My screen resolution is 1366x768, and I just do not have the working area of the large windows, and I would like to reduce the scale all.

well over due ... would make the game look a lot better on my screens

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Pretty important feature this. UI and UX stuff is what will turn people off this game. Proper scaling options would be a big help!

-300... Nah. Just kidding. Hope we can get this like yesterday or something. tongue