Topic: Resources respawn? Really?

Second day in row I am led by directional geoscanner to...nowhere. When I reach the place which geoscanner report showed on the map with a mark "X"  for desired resource I find...NOTHING. Interesting.

Re: Resources respawn? Really?

Hi ... what's your geoscanner accuracy? A tile charge with low accuracy shows sometimes only black tiles when you've found an almost empty deposit. Try a geoscanner with 100% accuracy (if not already) or the other side of the island tongue.

check my guide.

the page for geoscanner explains how it works.

especially accuracy and "noise". also framentation, what usually is the case on alpha islands.

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … perpetuum/

Wow, you should be paid for such a work, Zortarg. It looks...outstanding. Found out new things, and some stuff I forgot when playing beta. Thanks!

I said it before, and I will mentioned it again, before Steam they need to change how geoscaning  accuracy works, at least get the noise out or tie in the accuracy to another parameter. This is the most asked question in help.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:

I said it before, and I will mentioned it again, before Steam they need to change how geoscaning  accuracy works, at least get the noise out or tie in the accuracy to another parameter. This is the most asked question in help.

+1, most asked question by noobs.

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2