1 (edited by Hunter 2013-12-21 18:12:42)

Topic: Relation level affect on spark cost.

TBH i'm awaiting the only trolling in this topic because of a whole forum have got a trolling-fashion. The level of disrespect are reached highest value here. Also basicaly DeV's usualy ignore my topics...

But anyway i'll try: As we all know soon the spark mechanic will be changed. Sparks will be have its cost depending on kind the terminal where it will be used.

It would be nice to decrease the cost of spark depending on relation level. Each 0.1 of relation ratio would give 10%. By this way you will have zero cost the sparks in your own gamma terminals (because of level 10 relation level); in the faction outpost ~40-50% (on high level relation level)
The assignments will be really important for everyone - and i think this is a good one.

P.S. If 10% will be too much - how about 5% per 0.1 relaiton level?..

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Re: Relation level affect on spark cost.

I like it because it adds depth to assignments and gives more reasons for people to actually play and not wait for EP. Implementation needs some additional work but IMO it's well worth it.

3 (edited by Rage Blackout 2013-12-21 18:19:07)

already been suggested in the threadnaught

old news

Hunter, I suggest you use the search function and ready everything before posting.

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

I think it shuld cost morre for a older player to spark than a newer one

The next one troll-post. Power of boredom.

Please use the SEARCH function there's two other threads like this.  Please close duplicate thread.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

no fan of sparks, but tbh I think there should be no EP requirement. Just make them default.

AND NERF THEM MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sparking to other games

I'm of the opinion that pve is one type of gameplay and if people want to do it then great but I don't and shouldn't be made too.