Topic: Mission and 50u Tingys

So yeah Mission and the 50u Tingys Relly?

Im a combat player doing combat missions.  Why do i have to combat then bring a hauler i cant pilot to bring this 50u of idiotic ting back to station so i can finish my mission?

Mission does not even warn me of the needed cargo space and not to mention shuldnt this be a transport mission insted?

Mission im talking abouth is called: Torso file 1
Also beta missions are morre or lesss please get me ganked as i have to move across the entire yeah! ENTIRE map to just do my objective..

Will we also see beta mission changes in steam realease?

Re: Mission and 50u Tingys

Actually the description does say that it's a big package:

You need to retrieve a package for us, but it's heavily guarded. You might need to recruit a squad if you wish to succeed. Also, this package might exceed a regular robot's cargo hold, you should also bring a robot specialized in transportation as well to bring the target item back.

If this mission would get under the transport category then the complaint would be that they didn't expect to shoot anything, so...

And this isn't a newly changed thing, this has been like that forever in retrieval type missions.

Then i relly think u need to scrap it.

It whont ever make any sense to have a combat bot go shot then go back to bring a hauler when ur 100% combat specalized.    Also forcing ppl to have alts just to be able to haul 50u to do the mission.

Why does the package need to be 50u  whats the reason?

The original intention was that people should work together in these missions (no, not alts...).

The new assignment system does not allow you to predict whether one of these missions comes up of course, but this all will change in stage 2 of the revamp. Until then, yeah maybe it's a good idea to change their volumes.

5 (edited by Jibril mazit 2013-12-03 00:58:40)

i understand the intent but ppl make ways around team play.
This game also needs quite a bit of solo/small small group stuff to.

Also team working in missions gives no benefit as there is no gain by doing so.  And beta rewards needs a sligt bost in rewards.  i make 16+- ish tokens on alpha i get maybe 19 +- tokens on beta.

Edit:  Tnx for the answers tho!    I was alitle frustrated and supirsed whit the U ting hmm

DEV Zoom wrote:

Until then, yeah maybe it's a good idea to change their volumes.

Yes it would be smart step. Please let me know when you do it.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Actually the description does say that it's a big package:

That's what she said.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.