1 (edited by Nessa 2013-11-13 20:41:53)

Topic: New terrain features and graphics?

Few concepts that we (as a community) have asked for sometime about.

Roads/Highways, alpha and beta islands have them, but not on gamma. Why can't we build them on gamma islands?

Rivers or streams with fertile ground around them. Water depth can dictate what type of bots pass: lighter bots can't pass the same depths as a mech / heavy mech could. Fertile ground would make it easier for planting incubators.

Cliff textures instead of stretched dirt textures. If slope is of 'x' degree then have some form of texture change or model take the old dirt texture's place.
Along this thought, most gamma bases have terraformed walls that should have some slope to them if built or made into a platue/cliff. One tile walls that tower sky high seem unnatural to the terrain. Perhaps put some conditions on how terraforming progresses where a slope can't exceed 'x" degree. sad I would expect gamma islands would need to be reset for such a change. And would only expect it so to be fair for others, the materials/structures refunded to the corporation. Don't know if there's a way to refund the NIC spent on terraformer beacons?

Re: New terrain features and graphics?

omg yes all of the above ^^

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue