1 (edited by Hunter 2013-11-08 19:04:17)

Topic: Intakt's bane

Long-long time ago the developers made a great creature and named it - "Intakt"...
But one evil sorcerer did this.
Yes kids, he stealed their F#@%$G BRAINS!!! And now they cant use T4 equipment in all slots... Every time they sadly walks on the NIA and hear laugh of cameleons.
Such villainy didn't stop the sorcerer - he also made energy drainers totally useless against their natural enemies - assault bots, because of small accumulator stability value the assaults.

There are known a lot of facts the similar vandalism. But this is another story.

... So when will appear that valiant knight in shining armor that will kill the evil sorcerer (and *** his dead body)? When the evil spell dissipate?

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Re: Intakt's bane

I am this sad Kain sad 3 years i was dream how cool will be fit missile launchers to this mech so now i have all skills in max and all my wishes crashed to the ground like blue ice falling out of an airplane lavatory.
I am very very sad sad

All robots and mods needs a rethink in my opinion  some robots are just awfully broken same whit some modules

Its like they just came up whit random  numbers for fitting on robots.

4 (edited by Hunter 2013-11-09 13:21:27)

...long time ago i heard the legend (from devs), that each robot like puzzle. If you doing right - you will fit your robot.
But if so, how about customisation? Until i reached maximum skill level in reactor and CPU i really thought that everything will be ok. But now ALREADY i can't improve my skills because of maximum, but STILL can't fit all equipment i need.
Where is the point? Where is customisation? It seem we have not a lot of variants. We have only several workable sets?

There are co-reactors and co-processor - you can probably say.
My answer:
1) co-processor takes the slot in head. In case of intakt: everything fits even if i just keep it empty.
2) co-reactors and co-processors should take a role of crutch for newbies with low skills.
3) I don't even talk about such specific fit like this. What for you did that slots for medium launchers if nobody can use it?..

Why the crybabies wins?

5 (edited by Inda 2013-11-09 14:10:13)

Hunter I have the same problems, especially in nuimqols, arbalest.

And I agree if we will have time we should balance the robots a bit.

Small range extender needed! I think.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

I don't  think that it is necessary to be able to fit every slot with T4 equip on MK2 bot once you maxed all skills.
T2/T2+ should even in endgame have a meaning.

And I like the idea, that you can change fit on a bot, without beeing forced to fill every slot in order to compete with others.

Nevertheless equal balance between all bots is not reached, so there is place for improvement.

Goffer wrote:

I don't  think that it is necessary to be able to fit every slot with T4 equip on MK2 bot once you maxed all skills.
T2/T2+ should even in endgame have a meaning.

And I like the idea, that you can change fit on a bot, without beeing forced to fill every slot in order to compete with others.

Nevertheless equal balance between all bots is not reached, so there is place for improvement.

Point in that we have no choise. With current system we have less content than we could have. Using all slots affects on your speed. Using t4 requires good skills.

You said that you like idea of limitation? You are strange guy...

Why the crybabies wins?