Topic: I.C.E to HUN

How many ICE can produce a corp with 30-40 members? can we earn 40-50 ICE ? ~10 billio NIC/month

If yes then I try to come back. And try to manage this out.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: I.C.E to HUN

Sure. You can own and defend some beta and mine epriton for sale.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

if they are not all noobs, and if you know how to efficiently make money then i have no doubts it can be done. it will be some effort, but can be done. the part with "earn nic efficiently" will be important ...

the more critical point is to buy the ice. i dont think you will find a steady flow of willing sellers if you want that amount of ice. so if you want a lot ice and there are less sellers then ICE prices will go up. that will make it harder...

30-40 members with some decent skills can do the 10bil. if you start from zero then it might take a few months to get it running.
how much ICE you get is another question.

Taking all the potential losses out, you can mine about 10-30mil epriton in a day per miner, depending how active etc.

It makes for 100-300m NIC per day per miner so it's easy to afford ICE. Other question is what happens whith the ICE prices with higher demand.

5 (edited by Martha Stuart 2013-11-08 16:10:01)

Inda wrote:

How many ICE can produce a corp with 30-40 members? can we earn 40-50 ICE ? ~10 billio NIC/month

If yes then I try to come back. And try to manage this out.

As many have stated before, it is possible.  But if you come in and start buying ICE at 30-40 per month.  Your corp will cause a MAJOR increase in demand, and prices will adjust accordingly.  Also, the sellers will know that you want it badly, and will then force prices even higher.

Thx guys!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD