Re: The player gap when steam comes.

The gap has nothing to do with EP.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Good now that we got the EP thing out of the way.

The rest of the game is directly related to how much time you spend ingame.  Time is the great equalizer.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

I don't see a problem.... stc can't defend 13 beta sites against  dozens of hungry new corps... they will only defend the ones most beneficial to them, and the new guys can brag in general chat all day.

Blackice001 wrote:

I don't see a problem.... stc can't defend 13 beta sites against  dozens of hungry new corps... they will only defend the ones most beneficial to them, and the new guys can brag in general chat all day.

I bet they can.

Basically, 2 vets bots can roflstomp 15 new players quite handily.

Split down topic into this one:
http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … w-balance/

Arga wrote:
Blackice001 wrote:

I bet they can.

Basically, 2 vets bots can roflstomp 15 new players quite handily.

My personal  record is 1 player using 3 bots killed 22 2month olds with no loses. The problem is that even if they killed that bot ithey still didn't impact my economy or wealth. I could do that another 50 times before I blinked. those are quite the odds to overcome and outlast.

@ep
a player has to have the knowledge and execute on that knowledge after leveraging it for 3+ months to only then be able to on par. They then need to have better gear to overcome most of the gap however I am forced to choose t4+ or t4 because I have that much to use freely.

We saw how many burnt out trying to keep up with the few billion m2s duped. I very may well have drastically more personally than they lost worth of duped gear.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle