Topic: Pop-up "assignment done"

Is it possible to turn it off? Or at least make it appear not in the center? It's a little bit annoying smile

And of course we should have the ability to resize font and icons cool

Re: Pop-up "assignment done"

And be able to skin the UI, and add dps meters, and macros for modules, and auto-activation of modules when parameters are met, and send chat messages to your remote repair guy when your armor is low, and change the colors of tiered modules to white, green, blue, and purple.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

If you are able to deliver an assignment using a macro, then I see no problem closing the confirmation dialog aswell.

The only thing you can do when delivering multiple assignments is to ignore the dialog until you deliver the last assignment and then close that damn thing wink

It doesn't bother me in terminals, but it does on the field when it appears during the fight.

Also, Neoxx, it would be nice to have an "ignore" button here on forum. You will be surprised how much your audience will shrink. But so far we are all yours big_smile

And fonts and icons are way to small in game with resolution 2560X1600

Bemep wrote:

It doesn't bother me in terminals, but it does on the field when it appears during the fight.

Also, Neoxx, it would be nice to have an "ignore" button here on forum. You will be surprised how much your audience will shrink. But so far we are all yours big_smile

be careful what you wish for, he does have some words of wisdom occasionally wink

Would be nice if we had a hot key that would close ANY window that's focused. Ctrl + W or something.

Flint Ironstag wrote:

Would be nice if we had a hot key that would close ANY window that's focused. Ctrl + W or something.

or simply... "Return" should close any popup with an "ok" or "close" button.

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

Bemep wrote:

I post on the forums so I can read them aloud and hear myself talk.  An ignore feature would have no affect on me or my intentions of posting.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

I have a specil text-speech module that reads all of Neoxx's posts in a sexy female voice, that way I tell the *** to shut the hell up!

(Carebare messaging service - This character does not support or recommend the useage of said module, it is presented here wholly for entertainment and recreational value)

I recall a similar thread about removing this pop up. Nothing came of it. Probably lost in the beta archive.