1 (edited by Syndic 2013-03-14 01:08:21)

Topic: 20 day buddy key

~20 day buddy keys subscribed accounts can use to invite brosefs to the game, if the brosefs sub then the account who invited them gets rewarded with either 30 days to sub-time or an ICE (their choice). Only works for brand new accounts.

I'm suprised you haven't ripped this off from EVE a long time ago, it's a great way to motivate existing players to get more players.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Re: 20 day buddy key

Yes, something like that would be great.

+1 but add new content first to not loose those newbies

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

+1

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

i can already hear "NECRO!"

but I have not noticed this thread before and just now bothered to notice so

+1

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

I think that this would lead to a increase of agents but not to an increase of player.
As I could create an agent with 20 day "trial" than spend ICE to create another ICE or increase my sub by 30 days (Sounds familiar). This would lead to a load of 50 day (or 45 day if you use only 15 days trial time) agents that could be used for several tasks like spying, mining, etc. There are already several trials created by vets for such tasks. If this temporary agents would last for 45 days instead of 15 days and get the extra 20k EP for extend sub this would be very interesting for several tasks.

It's better to implement 14-days scrolls of resurrection for people who not played 3 months.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

8 (edited by Xadhoom 2013-07-01 15:58:13)

Syndic wrote:

~20 day buddy keys subscribed accounts can use to invite brosefs to the game, if the brosefs sub then the account who invited them gets rewarded with either 30 days to sub-time or an ICE (their choice). Only works for brand new accounts.

I'm suprised you haven't ripped this off from EVE a long time ago, it's a great way to motivate existing players to get more players.

I would say 15 days instead of 20 and the new account would need to sub up before the buddy gets the reward.

+1 reward people that bring more players to the game.

2nd Top Killer 2012
02: 061 -- 353 -- 292 : Xadhoom

"Annihilator no fix for crashes when fighting burial/merkle/xadhoom ?"

I don't like the ICE idea. Then they just give their buddy the ICE and it turns into a 45 day trial acct that gets ep bonus.

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

I believe in the game that this idea is coming from, you couldn't PLEX the account it had to of be bought though there store.

This is how it was, may not be the case as of now.

As long as people have to pay one way or the other this is a good thing.  Just make it a one time deal and its good.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13