Topic: Hows the game these days?

I've had to much *** going down in real life to catch up and play Perp. But things are slowly calming down in real life, so I was thinking about Perp and how it is. Last time I played, like 6 months ago, it was quite dead, and not much going on at all. So have they released any nice patches since then, and how is the population etc?

Re: Hows the game these days?

It's even more dead than 6 months ago.

Yep, Perp is always dying.

Nothing much in the last 6months worth mentioning.

RIP PERPETUUM

the last "content" patch was precisely 6 month ago... adding a few gamma buildings and ICE... since then mostly bugfixes.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

5 (edited by Aaron Sool 2013-03-17 23:18:52)

Ohh. Well I resubbed. Gonna have a sneak peak at least. Hopefully it will get more peeps in once it rolls out on Steam. When will this actually happen btw?

Edit. Punk is my alt btw. tongue

Punk if your looking to experience the new content hit me up and put an app into pretty hate machine.  We can make your gaming experience worth while

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Just be warned Im the only spy allowed in PHM. Man ive got so much to send to my M2S masters.... *puts away some compromising Drunken pics of Ville & Hellsender * yarr

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Hue hue hue.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

zoom said in general chat that steam will most likely be by the end of the year.  But yes the game is dead, slowly dying, and nothing new. Zoom gave a 2-3 month timeframe for new stuff, but that was almost 3 months ago. So yea

Gooma wrote:

zoom said in general chat that steam will most likely be by the end of the year.  But yes the game is dead, slowly dying, and nothing new. Zoom gave a 2-3 month timeframe for new stuff, but that was almost 3 months ago. So yea

when ever the devs give you a time frame double it.

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

I trusted a hungaryan once...

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

I trusted a hungaryan once...

And after he broke that trust he still gave it back....  really worst corp thief ever. so many things he should hang his head in shame for!

I'm playing it and having fun even though population is low.

Celebro wrote:

Yep, Perp is always dying.

Nothing much in the last 6months worth mentioning.

Well... there are things like
opening of the Nuetral gamma.
nice amounts of PvP in norhoop between december and January.
Etc...

But other then that not a whole lot

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

I pop in every so often and curbstomp the latest upstarts back to their place on the bottom of the foodchain. Not really worth paying for Perp at the moment, ICE & the old timecode black market is a viable alternative though. Might be worth paying for sub if Steam happens and people actually play for longer then the first honeymoon month though.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice