1 (edited by Crusader 2013-02-21 03:35:11)

Topic: The Berger Island Townhouse Experience.

What has literally taken Monthes to plan, prep and organize is finally here ladies and gentlemen.

Are you an Alpha corperation looking to expand your operations into pvp territory to make lucrative amounts of money?  Are you a corp who's currently deployed on Gamma but feel it's too risky to survive solo?  Are you a small group of players who want more out of the game but are afraid of losing your *** on Gamma/Beta or don't want to jump through hoops to make everyone happy in game so your little peaceful settlement is not attacked?

Well Introducing a whole new way to experience Gamma.  Pretty Hate Machine is currently opening up one spot on Berger's Island for a Weekly fee of 40 Million for a place for you to build your ultimate Mecca.  Thats right you will be given a piece of land, a terminal and have access to build your own gamma empire with a few restrictions of course.

Why choose Berger's Island? 

Berger's Island is comfortably located 1 Interzone jump from Tellesis and your there.  Thats right, no jumping through 15 Beta Islands, just a short jump and bam your there.

So if I choose to rent a spot for you what access do I gain?

At Berger's Island you will solely blue to PHM.  No other corperation in our alliance will have you blue.  The alliance members are asked not to shoot neutral targets on Bergers and there are sure to be some hiccups which loses will be fully discussed and addressed in a civilized and professional manner.  You will gain access to PHM main base and our facilitys.  You will have access to ONLY PHM mining outposts.

Do I get to mine colixum?

Yes.

Is there any restrictions on how much I can mine on Berger's Island?

No.

Will you move the mining terminals for me?

Yes, for a fee.  Also anything left in the terminals that drops becomes PHM property so make sure they are moved or all your assets are belong to us.

So, what exactly am I renting?

You are renting a spot next to our main base.  The area is Pre terraformed to allow for a terminal to be placed along with full production facilitys that are fully protected and enclosed in Hi-Tech Ewar Turrets along with various supports of DPS turrets and the helping hand of God himself.

What and where can I build on Berger's Island?

You can only build in your preterraformed location, you can build a terminal and all facilitys to support your terminal, but NO TURRETS, COMMAND RELAYS, and NO TERRAFORMING.

When is payment do and what happens If I am late with a payment?

Payments are due in full by the end of the first Monday on the new week.  You must pay upfront in the beginning, and you will receive a standard main terminal at the Berger Shack were you will be guided to your new home.  If you are late for payment by Midnight on Tuesday, you will be set Red until your payment is made.

What do you accept for payment?

Preferably Noralgis/Epriton market priced equivalets.  Straight Nic is accepted along with other raw materials ranging from titan, HDT, liquizit to finished T4 goods/bots.  Each will be appraised at their respective production/market costs.

How do I know this is not a Huge Troll thread?

Dev Zoom would have already closed it by now.

If berger's Island falls under seige and my buildings are attack what kind of comphensation is given to me?

None.  Your buildings will be repaired and things will be attended too.  If your noralgis plants get toasted, I'm sorry but thats the nature of the beast.

What happens if I am attacked by one of the alliance corp's outposts and I die?

Shouldn't have gotten that close.  Tough Luck

Corps that are interested in this oppurtinity should send a mail to Crusader or Ville.  These matters will be address through teamspeak 3 servers, please have functioning microphone and headphones.  I will not rent to someone who will not come on TS3.

If you are Red or Yellow to one or more of the corperations within the Alliance you will not be allowed to rent at Berger's Island.

If you disrespect, create drama with an allied corp your corperation will be set Red for an undisclosed amount of time until it has been deemed nessecary to set back to blue.

If it is determined that your corp is selling information to enemy corps on movement of supplys, unnessary lingering in places where you have no business of being, or general spying practice, your corp will be asked to leave the island and given a 24 hour grace window to evac. 

These are subject to change upon conditions that exist. 

You must pay weekly.  We will not accept Lump sums.

One man / Highly low non existant corps will not be allowed space on Berger's Island. 

We at Pretty Hate Machine understand the risks that we under take by allowing non alliance members onto our island.  Our rigorous screening process could take upto a week to perform.  We will do Teamspeak interviews too.  Our goal is to provide Gamma access to some that might be able to experience the content for fear of being wiped out.

You will not be part of our alliance.  You are a renter and will not be in our Squad at ANY time regardless the reason.  You will not be responsible for island defense of for any reactionary forces for attacks. 

Information will be relayed to your corp as it is deemed needed.

You will be given your OWN structure, this is yours to keep along with construction blocks and construction modules.  This will be YOUR outpost to do as you see fit within your pre terraformed area,  you can bask in fields of Noralgis, artifact scan till your eyes bleed, mine till it hurts, and do whatever you want too regardless of the situation.

Look forward to working with you in the future.

Sincerely,
Re: The Berger Island Townhouse Experience.

i hate you, your friends & every one on this damn planet

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Cats... you didn't mention if you allow my 900 cats; most of them still alive.

Saw this coming.

40Mil per week - to expensive for my own Bunker...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Oh no more cats for the love of God no more cats.

Annihilator wrote:

40Mil per week - to expensive for my own Bunker...

4 million Nora is not a lot.

I thought players were earning billions of NIC a day. 4% of 1 day's work doesn't seem that expensive.

I'll take it.  Provided I can do whatever I like with the Outpost?

Sociorum, inimicos, omnes

-:does speak for NSA on the forums:-

Awesome. I like how comunity being developed

Gharl Incognito wrote:

I'll take it.  Provided I can do whatever I like with the Outpost?

The outpost is yours to keep after the initial $40 million down payment.  Your down payment also comes with 1 weeks rent.  500 construction blocks and you can do whatever you want to in your rented lot.  Hell you can plant the lot in full noralgis and work out of the main terminal if you like.  We are highly flexible.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Just no terraforming, no command relays and not turrets.  Rest is upto you, we also sell MPC structures.  You can build your own factory/refinery/whatever!  So just imagine the NIC you typical spend in production costs now returning to YOU in structure income!  Imagine 100 Nora plants all at 175, imagine limitless supply of epi and colixum.  $40 million still too high?  I don't think so.  Drop us a mail or an in game message to go over the fine details.

13 (edited by Celebro 2013-02-27 16:31:27)

Why the need to pay for this and only blue to  PHM, there are empty gammas everywhere. There's also Rhaoshan and can work something out for FREE!

RIP PERPETUUM

A defended gamma base takes active players and literally Billions of nic to keep safe.  Rhoashon does not have terraformed walls to protect your Nora plants and your miners will not be protected.  Replacing a riveler twice a week easy costs you $40 Million.  What we offer is protection to your investment.  There's always going to be risks involved but at least on Bergers Island you have better chances to not die.

15 (edited by Celebro 2013-02-27 17:19:00)

Any offers yet Ville? Never lost a thing in Rhoashan.

RIP PERPETUUM

http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=253040

Bump.

So if I paid you 40 million I can have a terminal on your island?

2nd Top Killer 2012
02: 061 -- 353 -- 292 : Xadhoom

"Annihilator no fix for crashes when fighting burial/merkle/xadhoom ?"

I want you to slowly reread the post.

20 (edited by Celebro 2013-03-04 21:16:39)

Gammas a pretty safe and empty with current population, just line up a few walls with turrets and its safer than alpha. Once your base is secure, proceed by blocking all TPs on island. Helped a new corp do that successfully. No need to fight, there are many empty islands available.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro, name one island that does not have a base on it.

22 (edited by Xadhoom 2013-03-05 00:10:58)

who ever takes this offer is a ***.

simply they will just blow up you terminal as soon as you move in and take all your treasures.

Proceed at your own risk.....you have been warned.

2nd Top Killer 2012
02: 061 -- 353 -- 292 : Xadhoom

"Annihilator no fix for crashes when fighting burial/merkle/xadhoom ?"

........ I was tempted to report this post as a troll, but I want it's sheer level of incompetence to stand the test of time.  If you honestly believe that Xadhoom, you are even more naive then I gave you credit for originally.  Whats trying to be built on berger's Island is not about capital goods but the building of an empire.  I wouldn't expect you have the fore sight to be able to see what I am doing, been doing, or what takes all my time in game now a days because your preception of reality falls right past your nose.  You Really have NO Idea whats going on do you?  I keep saying that because its so freaking obvious...  Man dude, stop raging so much about the color of the flag and let it go and act like a civilized adult.  Some people grow up, move on, whatever... it doesn't matter, but seriously your taking this a bit further then it needs to be and to be honest its a bit childish.  So I'm going to ask very politely grow up and act like an adult, and stop being childish, thanks.

Ville wrote:

........ I was tempted to report this post as a troll, but I want it's sheer level of incompetence to stand the test of time.  If you honestly believe that Xadhoom, you are even more naive then I gave you credit for originally.  Whats trying to be built on berger's Island is not about capital goods but the building of an empire.  I wouldn't expect you have the fore sight to be able to see what I am doing, been doing, or what takes all my time in game now a days because your preception of reality falls right past your nose.  You Really have NO Idea whats going on do you?  I keep saying that because its so freaking obvious...  Man dude, stop raging so much about the color of the flag and let it go and act like a civilized adult.  Some people grow up, move on, whatever... it doesn't matter, but seriously your taking this a bit further then it needs to be and to be honest its a bit childish.  So I'm going to ask very politely grow up and act like an adult, and stop being childish, thanks.

Reported. You're obviously not drunk enough to be posting Ville.

25 (edited by Celebro 2013-03-05 19:52:27)

Ville, look around, there are empty islands. Aside from that, with like 50 actual players in the game there is not really a demand for renters. The last time I heard of 'landlords' in a game they usually offer mutual NAPs to all who have access to the island.

New gamma wannabe corps will prefer a patch of their own, if space was limited and risky they would consider renting as a last resort.

RIP PERPETUUM