Topic: Signal Masker bugged on Scarabs!

i dont know why this was not reported here yet (if it hasent) but signal maskers on scarabs are bugged.

they drain energy every second or even faster and not just on cycle as it should be. with this scarabs are usualy out of accu after 2 mins or even faster witha a t4 masker.
so the nice masking bonus of the scarb is not that usefull at all with this bug.

btw this bug is around since scarabs have been implemented...

2 (edited by Annihilator 2013-03-03 21:31:12)

Re: Signal Masker bugged on Scarabs!

wait, what is the bug?

Signal masker - When equipped and activated, they enhance your robot's default signal masking value. Only one signal masker can be equipped at a time. The accumulator usage of a signal masker seems small, but there are secondary factors involved with the base accumulator value listed. This value will be multiplied by the robot's surface hit size. For example a Seth has a hit size of 10 m, so if you use a signal masker that has an accumulator consumption of 3 AP, the total accumulator usage will be 10x3=30 AP / cycle. In short: the larger a bot is, the more energy it takes to hide!

Scarab surface size is between 10.5 m and 9m (while i dont think any1 has glider control higher then 5)

thats 2.35AP x 10.5 = 24,675 AP per cycle

what this whole description misses - is that the cycle for the ap consumption is 1s

can youre scarabs accumulator take 25 AP/s
probably not, since its average 3 AP/s

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

sad  I actually have glider 10 on a account.  Oh the hopes I have.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

I have glider 11.