Topic: The great Alt+ Tab stop my autopilot

Hello!

When I At+Tab  the game my autpilot is topped.

I dont like this. Can anybody tell can I solve this?

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: The great Alt+ Tab stop my autopilot

Inda wrote:

Hello!

When I At+Tab  the game my autpilot is topped.

I dont like this. Can anybody tell can I solve this?

play in borderless windowed mode

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I dont want, ot even I cant my laptop cant handle it.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

lol he thinks Auto pilot works! lol

Seriously tho Auto pilot is the biggest problem child that never got fixed imo. Buggy and Laggy it take you where it thinks is cool to go. Like straight line isn't best pathing let my take you through the 5th star spawn that makes you walk a C to get back to station. Return from Bio to see my sheild at 1/3 while de-mobbed and getting neuted. Thank God for Ecm's and people in Corp who were just loling at me but saving me at the same time.

Back on topic I've noticed that having stuff in your cargo effects your auto pilot greatly. Try empty sequer vs sequer full of random items 10-20 different things.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Its not an autopilot , its called zombie pilot, Devs are covered.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:

Its not an autopilot , its called zombie pilot, Devs are covered.

QFT

btw, i could ask an old friend to write a bot for that, that would probably work better then anything ingame,
It would only cost some Real money and obviously would break the EULA fuuu.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear