Topic: NPC sell orders

Hi,

Please can you add standard teleport sell orders to the outlying alpha stations.

Thanks!

2 (edited by Celebro 2013-02-25 22:50:47)

Re: NPC sell orders

If I remember correctly we did ask for that, a while back and its not only on alpha that is needed, no Outpost have seeded standard tps.

RIP PERPETUUM

NO!  Market based game needs supply and demand

Sociorum, inimicos, omnes

-:does speak for NSA on the forums:-

For the alpha outpost I would agree, that tp are needed, as there are outposts with only few agents docking/day, nobody would put there sell orders.

For Beta outpost I think it is fine, that there is no supply from NPCs. Who ever likes open market on beta outposts should get owner and ensure a market to grow up by opening outpost to all and protect "clients".

Gharl Incognito wrote:

Going with that analogy, all NPC seeds for TP beacons should be removed from the market and they should be a player-craftable item. Same with field containers, terraform charges etc.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:
Gharl Incognito wrote:

Going with that analogy, all NPC seeds for TP beacons should be removed from the market and they should be a player-craftable item. Same with field containers, terraform charges etc.

This! +1 asked for this about a year ago

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

brings up a question:

what are the Moneysinks in EVE? Container, Teleport beacons, geoscanner charges and such, are only NIC sinks for noobs - Terraforming charges and equip are effective but useless NIC-sinks for Gamma player (they obviously can make NIC faster then they can consume it again)

Taxes and Fee's also just scare noobs away.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear