Topic: Arkhe "blood spark" is neceserry?

Hello!

I just ask why we need arkhe "blood spark", its only need time to be an Alfa terminal. I just go ouat and wait 3 minute to get killed this is not so elegant.

Why this is a problem? Not really much problem but we just generate data for the game by arkhe dieing.

My solution:
All alfa terminal you can spark without sparkteleport extension.

This is just an idea and really dont needed for focus this by devs just I wrote it.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

2 (edited by Burial 2013-02-25 11:47:33)

Re: Arkhe "blood spark" is neceserry?

Also make it so you can freely spark to corp owned beta and gamma stations. Right now it's close to impossible keeping sparks in all the friendly gamma outpost and during sieges, logistics can be painful.

About alpha sparks, maybe add some sort of relations you can grind that makes it possible to spark there.

Why not allow setting of homebase only to location that has spark and give one spark for free.
For me it is clear that you need to be able to wake up in defined terminal when getting blown up, but think we don't need machnism to have "blood spark" as addiditonal spark.

I would think, that sparking is powerful enough, to have no need for additional free sparks to all alpha.

I like the relation level unlock for primary alpha terminal. maybe add a 'set your first spark jump' mission when required free spark level is met as an education mission?

Sociorum, inimicos, omnes

-:does speak for NSA on the forums:-

Give everyone devbots.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

Give everyone devbots.

Basically...This.

I foresee problems if this is ever implemented.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Gharl Incognito wrote:

I like the relation level unlock for primary alpha terminal. maybe add a 'set your first spark jump' mission when required free spark level is met as an education mission?

Free spark jumps to faction specific alpa terminals.  ICS at Lvl 2.0 gives free jump to ICS-Alpha, 3.0 unlocks outposts, 4.0 unlocks Alpha 2s.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Syndic wrote:

Give everyone devbots.

thats boring. I'd rather want that "doubleclick location on map to insta-teleport there" option the DEV-client/admin account offers. (could also been shift-doubleclick for the nitpicker)

its a pitty, tha we cannot even use spark-teleport by doubleclicking on a terminal on the map...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

9 (edited by Syndic 2013-02-25 22:36:53)

You don't get a vote anymore after your misinformation about Mancs and his supposed absence. Go spy on someone else and bring me ACCURATE information this time.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

i would like it to not count as one of my slots if i own the station (or my corp does)

Syndic wrote:

You don't get a vote anymore after your misinformation about Mancs and his supposed absence. Go spy on someone else and bring me ACCURATE information this time.

what, did you believe me? Didn't you read my disclaimer? fuuu

Perceptor wrote:

i would like it to not count as one of my slots if i own the station (or my corp does)

Can't you set your own base as homebase remotely, even without beeing there, like you can do with alpha terminals?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I like Ville, Gharl idea,

to Goffer, Snydic. I said this is just a thoght.

BUT I already do this, so basically is wont bother anything beacause I already use, just need tome from me and general traffic to the server and client. Thats all.

This is logically correct.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD