1 (edited by Inda 2013-02-23 14:37:24)

Topic: Higway to New Baranya

Hello guys!

I just doing the higway to New Baranya from Rhaosan-East.
And said on the general chat and so many donators just came.

I got donations from:

zigZag:                40 millio NIC
Burial:                 50 millio NIC
BanzorBates:       10 millio NIC
Jasdemi:            133 millio NIC
Winnetou:            10 millio NIC

alltogether:       248 millio NIC

Thank you guys to help the idea.

1st step:
the quickest route to the terminal in the quickest time I can do a road to ther 2 tile hide.

2nd step:
make some nice design to the Terminal

I am really thank you who will come to help terraform or send some money, you need to use terraformer beacon module I will share anything if you would like to come just ask.

If Obi Wan Kenobi would like to do some nice plan for the higway I will thank you Obi wink (2nd step)

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: Higway to New Baranya

you can terraform quite a few highways with that sum...

3 (edited by Inda 2013-02-23 18:51:47)

So then, Winnetou and Zortarg Calltar pointed out.
The higway cost is about 30 millio NIC the 1st step.

First: I didnt asked the right amount of money they send me to by own. I really appreciate it.

Second: I will tell you how much money was spent, and then I will help New Baranya other things with this money, and help out Gharl Incognito as he the owner of the project.

THE MONEY NEVER WILL USE FOR MY OWN! Last I will send them back who sent to me.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

4 (edited by Inda 2013-02-23 21:08:03)

UPDATE:
1st step is done
The highway to New Baranya is done!

Thank you to Celebro to help the higway by 25 %.

And thank you to
Warux:      50 millio NIC

who also donated the New Baranya project.

Energy to Earth!

Yep HWY building isnt expensive. The crap part is concrete doesnt last long enough sad

DEVS can you make concrete last a bit longer ?? i built a HWY & 2-3 weeks later concrete is already gone sad

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Inda wrote:

So then, Winnetou and Zortarg Calltar pointed out.
The higway cost is about 30 millio NIC the 1st step.

First: I didnt asked the right amount of money they send me to by own. I really appreciate it.

Second: I will tell you how much money was spent, and then I will help New Baranya other things with this money, and help out Gharl Incognito as he the owner of the project.

THE MONEY NEVER WILL USE FOR MY OWN! Last I will send them back who sent to me.

I vividly remember another Hungarian trying to tell me the same thing once upon a time... big_smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

7 (edited by Gharl Incognito 2013-02-24 15:06:59)

thank you all for the support, El commitment has kept me offline and will do for the next few days. I've suggested that Inda put your investment to work laying the foundation for the upcoming PvP arena.
What say you?

Sociorum, inimicos, omnes

-:does speak for NSA on the forums:-

Yes yes my second big terrafroming is to do a Arena!

Energy to Earth!

Everyone wants to TF an arena ... smile

Not a bad idea, simply pointing out that if there were a Nian real estate market, adding an arena would be like putting in a pool to raise the assement value.