Topic: The Removal of Currency

*edit: Baseless accusations. - DEV Zoom

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Re: The Removal of Currency

Also deterraform our island, strip it clear of all buildings, reset all our EP or ban us, and give someone somewhere a "I win button".

http://teamcoco.com/video/bill-burr-thi … e-are-evil

I got a laugh maybe you will too?

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

3 (edited by Syndic 2013-02-15 04:41:57)

All money & goods gained directly through exploits should be removed from the game before Steam launch. If a gamma island is built by this money, strip it down to the last illegal NIC. There's no room for half-measures, Steam is the last chance we have and if we're going on rotten foundations we'll be back in the same spot again pretty soon.

At this point I'd even say wipe & relaunch for Steam, just to be on the safe side.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

At this point I'd even say wipe & relaunch for Steam, just to be on the safe side.

+1

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

CIR is still cheating, they will never change sad

Yeah I'm totally cheating, thats why you're posting from an alt instead of from your main right? wink

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

CIR/PHM yapping about multiboxing/shared accounts/ and exploits is about as timely as Lance Armstrong talking about being drug free.  But with less credibility.

Lance is the bad guy here were all missing the point, he was the one who actually got banned from Perp for doing things, bad things.  Then proceeded to rage quit for a year.

Moral of the story...don't do drugs.

The Gifter

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Some will never understand. With a bit cheating, you might think you get even to other, that are better than you, with max cheating you are destroying the game and therefore needs to get harsh handled.

I mean whats wrong with creating 10 B NIC out of nothing, and using that to totally take over market?

With unlimited NIC suport, you could modify the market in a way, that harms all other (fair) player. You could do things in Pvp other could not do and in the end with some small steps by hindering other to access beta/gamma and controlling markets, you destroy the game.

The first great dupe had bitter response for m2s, but until that response the harm done to the game by lost players due to the situation before is something the game never recovered from until today nearly 2 years later.

10 (edited by Merkle 2013-02-15 07:34:49)

Hell at this rate, I'll even start believing.

A lot of these posts are starting to get to a underlying tone of "Hey Dev's your stupids, you should be doing this, banning these people, and all would be good and gold in the game."

The Gifter

Scarab Kill Count - 13

11 (edited by Goffer 2013-02-15 07:40:32)

Its not the Devs that are stupid. Those players cheating, and asking afterwards for more player base are the real idiots here.
Nevertheless I wish a clear view on this issue by the Devs as well, that just removing "duped" NIC is not the complete story

Which would be?  Do tell.

I'm not the one who is activity deciding to follow a character that was in the passed, banned.

If your referring to myself...don't believe everything you hear on TS, or in corp chat, it might be slanted in such a way that would, how do we say, not reflect highly upon myself.  But that is how it should be, seeing how were red and all, classic red vs. blue mindset.

EI:
Red: No your the problem.
Blue: No *** you, your the problem and need to be banned and kicked.
Red: This game would be better without you get out.
Blue: This is why this game wont take off, because of people like you!
Red: *** off, *** you, bunch of lazy ***.
Blue: Blah blah blah.....You get it.

The Gifter

Scarab Kill Count - 13

13 (edited by Goffer 2013-02-15 07:59:11)

I know you were not a member of M2S during that dupe, you were one of the ones that learned the other side of the stick.

And I don't need TS talk or red vs blue thinking to know who is using macro in Pvp against me.

14 (edited by Merkle 2013-02-15 08:40:50)

You have just proved by your post that you do....

Its sad really, people thinking they know when in reality they just don't have a clue.

There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better.

Something to think about...If the Dev's look at my accounts as much as I think they do, how logical would it for me to start using macros?  It wouldn't be too smart, that would be like using a exploit and thinking your going to get away with it...yea good luck.

Edit: If you have doubts contact me, were take you along and show you how the show works.  I don't mind at all.

The Gifter

Scarab Kill Count - 13

15 (edited by Burial 2013-02-15 09:13:41)

Ville, discussing exploits or moderation on forums could get you banned. Last warning or I'll get on my batphone.

Ok I am just going to ask...

Who do you *** think is cheating and why.

Ville you are a *** Blackomen has never given anything to NEBS period.....

2nd Top Killer 2012
02: 061 -- 353 -- 292 : Xadhoom

"Annihilator no fix for crashes when fighting burial/merkle/xadhoom ?"

Goffer wrote:

I know you were not a member of M2S during that dupe, you were one of the ones that learned the other side of the stick.

And I don't need TS talk or red vs blue thinking to know who is using macro in Pvp against me.

do you even pvp, thats the first question that needs to be addressed.

2nd Top Killer 2012
02: 061 -- 353 -- 292 : Xadhoom

"Annihilator no fix for crashes when fighting burial/merkle/xadhoom ?"

You know when you have to loot a players corpse with a sequer because so many injectors drop in a loot container, it makes you wonder.  If your willing to break the EULA exploit a bug to gain a pvp advantage then how far are you willing to go?

Xadhoom wrote:

Ok I am just going to ask...

Who do you *** think is cheating and why.

Ville you are a *** Blackomen has never given anything to NEBS period.....

I sure hope your right...  Would be a shame to see that massive arkhe fleet...lolol.

Yeah, prime example of why we don't allow the discussion of moderation. It never gets anywhere and just turns into namecalling. Closed.