1 (edited by Lemon 2013-02-04 22:51:45)

Topic: This MAY get closed

Lets Look at this constructively please:

Zoom wrote:

See, this is exactly why we can't and won't create exact rules. If there are rules, people will always push it and dance on the edge. Not knowing exactly at least makes you think twice about trying it. The current rules say it's forbidden and we MAY punish it, end of story.

Lets Focus here:

Zoom wrote:

The current rules say it's forbidden and we MAY punish it, end of story.

Let me Insert your own Signature you like to show off as a favorite quote of your own-

Zoom's Signature wrote:

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." -- Bill Cosby

Before i Start this is has nothing to do with Zoom but entirely to Avatar Creations. From this information i can deduct the following reason and logic.

Lemon wrote:

-The game officially supports allowing its rules to be bent and even broken without any enforcement and in the event of enforcement, the cases may not always be fairly or equally enforced.

This could be how you choose to do business and i can respect that. The things I do know are that I will never pay for a game that cannot clearly outline its rules and fails to enforce its rules on players equally and unbiasedly.

Luckly I am not the only one who shares this view, as Steam is a big stickler for rules and rule enforcement, but most importantly on games delivering on what they say and the value of there word. Point and case Warz

P.S. Dont care either way you allow it or not. All i want is for you to stick to your word so we the players can move on and abuse it to as much or as little as you allow. If you dont youll just keep playing whack-a-mole with #1 in game

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Re: This MAY get closed

Lemon wrote:

P.S. Dont care either way you allow it or not. All i want is for you to stick to your word so we the players can move on and abuse it to as much or as little as you allow. If you dont youll just keep playing whack-a-mole with #1 in game

THIS IS THE TRUTH!

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

3 (edited by Celebro 2013-02-04 23:32:31)

It is forbidden to share account details with anyone... if you do it, there are no consequences.. what the heck Devs?

edit: clear understandable rules with clear consequences leads to satisfied players, that will know exactly what to do not to break them, not the other way round.

+1 Lemon

RIP PERPETUUM

4 (edited by Burial 2013-02-04 23:35:54)

Is it a thread about account gifting again? If yes then Zoom already said what is allowed and what is not. I'm sure if you have any other issues with rules, you can ask for clarification.

5 (edited by Celebro 2013-02-04 23:39:22)

Burial wrote:

Is it a thread about account gifting again? If yes then Zoom already said what is allowed and what is not. I'm sure if you have any other issues with rules, you can ask for clarification.

Zoom says one thing the EULA states another thing, what is clear about that? Do you realize you break the EULA if you gift an account?

RIP PERPETUUM

a, c'mon ppl, stop bashing the same topic for 3 years now...

Zoom vs. EULA translation:

"our current playerbase not big enought to allow us banning a single account without regrets. And even we would start doing so, our team has not enough manpower to track violations of the rules until we are under "Valves" umbrella for 24h customer support and professional IP tracking service with access to experience lawyers"

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

a, c'mon ppl, stop bashing the same topic for 3 years now...

Zoom vs. EULA translation:

"our current playerbase not big enought to allow us banning a single account without regrets. And even we would start doing so, our team has not enough manpower to track violations of the rules until we are under "Valves" umbrella for 24h customer support and professional IP tracking service with access to experience lawyers"

What we just want clear consistent rules that are enforced. Not the years of back room deals, DEV favoritism & inconsistent enforcement of the EULA.

Untill this is done this topic will be bashed on about till the game dies.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

The rules are there and they are enforced. There is no rule that says if you share your account details you will be automatically banned. I don't know how else I can say this.

Please do not create duplicate topics.