Topic: T1-T4 Items

Hey Perpetuum,

Lately i've noticed quite a few people refering to items as T1-T4. How exactly are items classes from T1-T4?

I had guessed it probobly ment the different types of named modules (some with greater effects etc etc), however, in my mind it's all pros and cons anyway as greater effects bring greater fitting requirements, making it hard to determine the 'best' module.

Thanks.

Re: T1-T4 Items

It's pretty simple: If you look at an item's components, a named item has another item as one of its components. An T1 item has a Standard item as one of its components, and has (so far as I've seen) strictly better statistics. A T2 has a T1 as one of its components, and so on.

It's a numbering the players have made up and as far as I know T1 is standard while T2-3-4 are the named items. Basically what Artem Blue said, just offset with 1 smile

4 (edited by Roxi 2010-12-06 21:21:27)

yeah, pretty much for all items, the following applies:

T1 = Standard.
T2 = Usually some sort of lower fitting requirements, less Ap usage etc, lower weight, higher ammo capacity etc.
T3 = Higher Fittings/AP usage than standard, Better Stats.
T4 = Higher Fittings/AP usage than T3, better Stats.

As well as this, Prototypes are like the T2 of everything, lower fittings/weight, higher ammo capacity, and in the case of nexus modules, i think they give a range buff.

Ahh i see, thanks for clearing that up! smile

doesn't that term come from "eve" ? i remember hearing it way back in the day when i tried that one out ...

but ya, as they said tongue

Neijek wrote:

doesn't that term come from "eve" ? i remember hearing it way back in the day when i tried that one out ...

but ya, as they said tongue

Not realy Tx in eve reffers the technology level, in perp Tx reffers to Tier.  Just unfortunate that they both have the same initial letter.

its not referred to as tier ingame. Its something players have tagged on.

Infact it is quite irritating that there is no obvious way to determine what tier a mod is without either checking its components in the market or looking on Perp planner.