Topic: Are objects in a Field Container refundable? Server crash.

I lost 80U of Immentium pluse about 5K in Immentium charges during the server crash we had a couple of hours ago.  Are these items refundable?  Is there a petition process?

Also, is it feasible to write a script that can deliver contents of a Field Container to a player's home terminal as a server is coming online?

Re: Are objects in a Field Container refundable? Server crash.

Field containers are temporary items and thus I don't believe held in any database. I could be wrong but they've never been able to return the contents of field containers and I don't see it happening soon. Using a field container to haul is a very bad idea and if you're going to use a field container make sure you have a Sequer coming by and emptying it every 10 or 20U.

The Game

No Refunds!!!!

check with a gm directly, see what they say, but i think a field container, which in it's nature is a risk as every one knows they only last 10 mins would not be refunded.. but check with them and see.

5 (edited by Raev1n 2010-12-14 15:17:57)

Well heres a reply that actually applies to your problem rather than OMGZ NO REFUNDS.

It was a server issue therefore , YES, it can be replaced.

We had our cans replaced the other day when the server unexpected crashed.

Now in response to the "which in it's nature is a risk as every one knows they only last 10 mins " comment.

Wow seriously? It was a server issue, therefore his can did not disappear because of anything he personally did. Therefore it is replaceable.

They stated how many times now, that the only type of refunds they would be doing is if it was server related?

Alexander wrote:

Using a field container to haul is a very bad idea and if you're going to use a field container make sure you have a Sequer coming by and emptying it every 10 or 20U.

And this I agree with 100%. The only reason we had to get ours replaced is the Sequer was in between Can and Terminal dropping off a full load.