Topic: Neglect

Hey DeV's. WTF? I pay for 3 accounts in your stupid game. This game stupid because of a lot of stupid bugs and crashes. In gratitude You do not want support my tickets? 1 *** MONTH MY TICKET IN PROGRESS. 2 Others are pending! What for i pay? For your ignoring? Return my money or investigate my tickets. This is stupid crap that i should remind you about my tickets!

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Re: Neglect

Lots of mad in this post but you can't argue with the content.

no more GMs, no more voluntary helper, and an unvoluntary CM.

there a probably more pending support tickets then active accounts atm. the longer they are unseen, the deeper in the logs the items are that should be reimbursed, the longer it takes per ticket (my guess)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

My apologies, there are some tickets which are not that easy to solve.

Just close it with comment "I can't solve it". Better than such suspense. I believe that you do work that can be performed by the server itself.

IMHO: After each server crash and/or restart, all pilots and their containers in field should be automaticaly moved to their home bases.

Why the crybabies wins?

It's not that simple as you think, especially in the case of PvP losses. And moving everyone back after a crash would make things even worse.

I talk only about server issues. Not client crashes.

Why the crybabies wins?

As was I.

I agree, that beside any problems, it would not be that nice, beeing set back to homebase (not nearest Terminal your allowed to dock) just when beeing outside during server crash.

There might be someone with sequer on gamma doing artefact scan and found beeing warped back to alpha.

Hunter wrote:

Hey DeV's. WTF? I pay for 3 accounts in your stupid game. This game stupid because of a lot of stupid bugs and crashes. In gratitude You do not want support my tickets? 1 *** MONTH MY TICKET IN PROGRESS. 2 Others are pending! What for i pay? For your ignoring? Return my money or investigate my tickets. This is stupid crap that i should remind you about my tickets!

So much Mad, I bet he broke a keyboard while typing this too.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Bump for great justice!  PS willing to buy Ticket Love.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

12 (edited by Jasdemi 2013-01-11 12:15:58)

2 weeks for a simple reimbursement ticket.

PS: and counting.

They are crafting stuff you've lost. Not skilled characters tho.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

oh two weeks?  you poor baby, I'm still waiting on a reimbursement ticket that is still "In Progress" that I put in 3 months ago.