1 (edited by Lupus Caeli 2012-11-14 15:22:32)

Topic: Tile Scanning - Upload and Show

Please stop the map opening when selecting the 'Upload and Show' option after a tile scan - the map is not needed - I only need to see the tiles on the ground that can be mined - and especially since opening the map causes the client to crash it would be better to remove that functionality.

Re: Tile Scanning - Upload and Show

+1

RIP PERPETUUM

+1

Good point. I would change the two buttons to "upload & show on terrain" and "upload & show on map", but this time with some icons instead smile

5 (edited by Tux 2012-11-14 20:10:46)

while your at that can you give us an option to turn off verification messages.

Seems odd to not verify deleting items but to verify using kernels

I don't need a verification to spark or use kernels

Thanks

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

I think its strange that geoscans are stored in a permanent database of your agent, and the exchangable file has to be created while in a terminal.

thats the total oppositte of other game mechanics that always need you to bring your work back to a terminal to use it.

Why are geoscan results not created as item in your cargo by default? Items that could be traded with other agents ON terrain. That are lost if you are killed before reaching a terminal (like everything else ingame)

but on topic:

since geoscans half life is like a few minutes, can i have an option to show it on terrain without uploading it into a database where i have to delete it a few minutes later again after removing half of the deposit?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

I think its strange that geoscans are stored in a permanent database of your agent, and the exchangable file has to be created while in a terminal.

thats the total oppositte of other game mechanics that always need you to bring your work back to a terminal to use it.

Why are geoscan results not created as item in your cargo by default? Items that could be traded with other agents ON terrain. That are lost if you are killed before reaching a terminal (like everything else ingame)

but on topic:

since geoscans half life is like a few minutes, can i have an option to show it on terrain without uploading it into a database where i have to delete it a few minutes later again after removing half of the deposit?

This could be done the same way as TF projects and shared between agents using the same implemented document window.

RIP PERPETUUM

Annihilator wrote:

but on topic:

3 buttons then smile

and don't forget big nice shiny 4th button - "call to mommy about those bad gangers"