Topic: Relations Extensions don't affect Assignment rewards.

Checked this out in Telesis - daily DFI H5 assignment was offering 275 000 nic reward.

Updated Relations->Industrial Specialization Extension one level (+2% to nic and rep).

'Each level of this extension raises the amount of reward money and relation increase for successfully completed industry assignments by an additional 2%. Also, the extension will reduce the rate of relation decline towards any corporation by the same ratio per level.'

Checked the assignment again - reward still showed as 275 000 nic

This was also true for all other industrial assignments I have access to. sad

Re: Relations Extensions don't affect Assignment rewards.

it doesnt affect the mission info - the bonus is applied before it reaches your wallet.

check your financial history wink

Those extensions all work like they should

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: Relations Extensions don't affect Assignment rewards.

Lupus Caeli wrote:

Checked this out in Telesis - daily DFI H5 assignment was offering 275 000 nic reward.

Updated Relations->Industrial Specialization Extension one level (+2% to nic and rep).

'Each level of this extension raises the amount of reward money and relation increase for successfully completed industry assignments by an additional 2%. Also, the extension will reduce the rate of relation decline towards any corporation by the same ratio per level.'

Checked the assignment again - reward still showed as 275 000 nic

This was also true for all other industrial assignments I have access to. sad

The description won't change, but you should still get more NIC than described at completion time.
I have headhunter and indy-spec. skilled and do get more out of missions. Though I can't say for sure how it is calculated atm, both extensions count for me. Example: lvl5 production mission at tellesis - written reward 300k NIC, I get ~387k at completion.

I also think its good that the description doesnt change. If you take a mission in a squad those reward boni are added after the mission reward being shared.