1 (edited by Apexx 2012-09-08 22:55:42)

Topic: Guide: How to Purchase Kickstarter edition outside of the USA

Hello,

I just unlocked a Kickstarter Edition for my Alt account Apax. Im living in germany using a german credit card and a german amazon account I use for shopping regularly.

What you need:

- a valid credit card
- an amazon account

How to do it:

Step 1: Go to www.Amazon.com and log in either with your existing Amazon Account and at the top right click "Your Account". At the "Your Account" Page you have to scroll down until you reach "Settings" and then under "Address Book" click either the "manage Address Book" or the "Add new Address" Button.

Step 2: Now you will have to find a valid US address. Easiest way to find one is to google any famous fast food chain + any big US town and you will promptly get loads of valid Addresses.

For our example we will use a Kentucky Fried Chicken Restaurant in New York city.

Name: Your Name
Street: 2242 East 14th Street,
Town: New York
State: NY
Zip: 10003
Phone Number: (212) 533-7299

Now after you added this to your Address Book, it is very important to mark this as your default shipping Address.
After the purchase change your default Address back! Otherwise you might ship an actual package to some restaurant.

Step 3: Go to http://www.amazon.com/Avatar-Creations- … B008EMKTP2

And put the kickstarter in your shopping cart. You will be asked in a pop up to log in the Perpetuum account you want to unlock this kickstarter with. Important Note: Your accounts will not stay linked, its just to verify.
Then check out and pay with your credit card.

Step 4: Enjoy.

This is what you redeem: http://s10.postimage.org/81vcui8wp/Perp_Kickstarter.png

Last Note: IT IS NOT POSSIBLE AT THIS MOMENT TO REDEEM THE KICKSTARTER ON ALREADY SUBSCRIBED ACCOUNTS. <- This will be fixed soon however.

TRIAL ONLY ATM.

Re: Guide: How to Purchase Kickstarter edition outside of the USA

Thanks for the heads up, so this can be used on your existing trial account? or do you create a new one?

Re: Guide: How to Purchase Kickstarter edition outside of the USA

Thanks! Big help there smile