Topic: Downgrade start Extensions?

Hey, please can we anyhow downgrade the start extensions?

When i created my Agent i did not knowed anything of that game, just saw it on steam and wanted to try it out,
was Expecting to get bored like i did on all the other online games i tried in the last few years...
Was not expecting such a nice game then... that caught me now.

Well the problem now is that i in my case want to focus on industrial at the begin, and i saw there is a start stuff for that, that school and specification.

So i got stuff like "Diplomatics" on 4, i dont do missions alot...
Or "headhunter bonus", i really dont need that...
Such as all the NEXUS stuff.

I would love to spend my Downgrade marks to remove them, why is this not possible *cry*

2 (edited by Celebro 2012-09-06 19:18:29)

Re: Downgrade start Extensions?

Those starter extension you got, won't make much of a difference in a few weeks and diplomatics lvl 4 is good to have even if you don't mission much. You can also create a new agent on same account if you haven't wasted loads of EP on the one you have now.

Stick with the one character though as EP is shared.

RIP PERPETUUM

Annixa are you secretly Annihilator posing as a noob?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

yes, i start discussions like that in general chat all the time...

and no, i could never imagine how somene could simply click through the character creation process without reading all the walls of text there, or understanding everything right on...

or even worse, noone would ever like the game so much in his first few minutes of gameplay that he will instantly subscribe the first agent and notice his extension-mistakes* after learning the consequences of deleting an agent... fuuu

Bob Ross wrote:

We don't make mistakes -
just happy little accidents
  - god bless you my friend

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

No im not annihilator.