26 (edited by Annihilator 2012-08-20 22:21:43)

Re: Chirp, Chirp. Any word on the 2 week patch?

you could assume that, but well...

shooting down self-built transport-robots for the insurance payout was something noone would ever consider, regarding the very low profit margin compared to the logistics necessary to get the materials from the market only. You couldn't call that an exploit, could you?

/sarcasm

I have never seen the DEVs stating somewhere that they consider something as an "exploit" before they roled out a patch. Some exploits are so obvious, that it doesnt need someone telling you that it is one,

others, like the "recent" incident with the endless respawning STC-mechs are hard to identify as exploit, and without GMs online that can react in minutes instead of days to something like that, you can hardly justify measures against the offender, without proof that they did it intentionally.

... but after all, its a hard topic, with pro and con's, and im sure there are professionals out there knowing the perfect answer to it. ---> i do not

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

well, before this derails into a discussion: we wont be posting any details about that exploit until there's either an incident involving the bug, or it gets fixed.

But if it's not announced as exploit then improper balancing falls under opinion does it not?

mqx wrote:

well, before this derails into a discussion: we wont be posting any details about that exploit until there's either an incident involving the bug, or it gets fixed.

Would not want details from you posted on the forum since it would break rule #8.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Gremrod wrote:
mqx wrote:

Would not want details from you posted on the forum since it would break rule #8.

but i like seeing DEV Zoom in action on these forums.... it gives me a hardon. yarr

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Gremrod wrote:
mqx wrote:

but i like seeing DEV Zoom in action on these forums.... it gives me a hardon. yarr

You really need to find something else to do.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23