1 (edited by Annihilator 2012-07-09 00:44:53)

Topic: Lets design a new Game!

What would you think about a game,

that is a copy of counterstrike BUT

• instead of starting with a human, armed with a cheap pistol and a knive,
    you start as Rat

• each round you have to collect enough cheese to afford beeing reborn as a human

• then you can choose playing as a Terrorist, Counter-Terrorist or as civilists -
    but it doesnt matter. you can switch your side whenever you want and you dont even have to change your outfit or equip - the only must have condition is that you join a team.

• Teams can fight each other - terrorists vs. terrorists, or civilists vs counter-terrorists. as long as someone plants a bomb, and at least one civilist survives.

• The Map is a collection of several buildings with a very complicated and unreal design, no outside neccessary, loading screens between the buildings are sufficient.

• A later expension will enable player to place their own buildings on the Map, but only if they collect enough cheese during their Rat-phase.

• Elite-Player can buy a second or third account to permanently play as a Rat to have a bigger chance at experiencing the whole experience (and to produce more income for the publisher)

• Regular Events will be held to give away special gimmics to the most elite player, to keep them interested in the game. such gimics could be:
    - pink-furr Rat avatar,
    - a Red phone that strips down enemy team completely naked, or
    - a searchlight that casts a bat-shadow on the sky.

• The game should be releases with the minimal set of weapons for balancing reasons:
    - terrorists get Ak47 and desert eagle
    - Counter-terrorists get M4A1 and Uzi
    - Civilists get crowbar and baseballbat

to get a better gameplay, we can add flasbang, smoke grenade and Tazer. Its more fun if your targets cannot shoot back!

more weapons can be added years later.

Im sure the idea is unique and would be a great success. fuuu

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: Lets design a new Game!

I don't know if this is a Troll, or you have completely lost your mind.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Cyberpunk style, with implants and laser weapons.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Pretty funny. Looks like something I love to play if more rats joined the party.

Sparking to other games