Topic: Robot cargos while docked in a station

Please add this very simple fix: close the cargo of a bot you have deactivated and open the cargo of the bot activated.

There have been so many times when I load a package, miner charges, or ammo into the bot I just deactivated and head out with my new bot only to find my cargo empty. You could even make it a toggle-able option if some people like it the way it is. I know I would really appreciate this fix since it is extraordinarily frustrating to realize that you didn't just forget to pack something, you packed it into the bot still sitting in the station. Thanks.

Re: Robot cargos while docked in a station

Gerrick wrote:

Please add this very simple fix: close the cargo of a bot you have deactivated and open the cargo of the bot activated.

There have been so many times when I load a package, miner charges, or ammo into the bot I just deactivated and head out with my new bot only to find my cargo empty. You could even make it a toggle-able option if some people like it the way it is. I know I would really appreciate this fix since it is extraordinarily frustrating to realize that you didn't just forget to pack something, you packed it into the bot still sitting in the station. Thanks.

LOL, this would be very handy, i have done the same many times, even just shutting the cargo window when switching would work, then we can open the one we want after that.

Who the $#@% is stEvE?

Just change something about the window of the inactive cargo/fitting.  Different color, different shade, a symbol.  Dont close the cargo because there are good reasons to have an inactive bots cargo open.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

While I see what you're saying, the number of times I've had to move something into or out of a deactivated bot's cargo is much less than when interacting with the bot currently activated.

Still, anything at all, including a color or symbol, would work fine for me.

I started naming all my bots because of this. If it doesn't say Super-Hauler-Arkhe-9000 then I'm in the wrong window. Any of the above mentioned solutions would be great though.