1 (edited by Goffer 2012-06-20 17:12:04)

Topic: Increase time of production assignments

When doing production assignments I find it quite bad, that these timeout after 24h, as it is difficult for casual players like me to fullfill these assignments when you need to wait 2h until production is finished

E.g. Meteora VII requieres you to get some item, then use RE to generate CT with duration of 2h. After this you need to get 2 additional items and produce two items with 20 min production time per item. Meaning this assignment will take 3h in best case, but if you don't have time to be on for 3h after starting this assignment, you have trouble to finish within 24h.

I think it is hard enough, that this assignment blocks your assignment list for 3h as no fighter will take that long for his assignments.

BTW I consider the relation reward for assignment Meteora VII as too high.  I f you say the high reward reflects the tough time contraints, I would say that this assignment is no problem for player with long online time, but near impossible for someone playing for 2h every day and should be therefore changed to give more time to fullfill, but reduce reward.

Re: Increase time of production assignments

+1

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Well actually if you need to do something faster, you're usually raising your extensions smile

Howeer I'm agreed that time is too high for that reward they do give. Something should be changed, and it's better to reduce time IMO.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

This time needed to finish a lvl 1-3 mission is too high imo and at the same time the deadline is too short.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Line, it would be good for me to hear how long you would need for this assignment. I performed it with my Indy char who has spend several EP in reduction of RE time and Production time, but has these extensions not maxed, as I saw no need for up to now.

6 (edited by Line 2012-06-22 17:21:07)

Not longer than a hour in total I suppose, comparing with other mission types. Says, let it be lvl 5 skills to reach that time.

Lvl 5 dropping production time by 50%?

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Not that much. Too lazy do do any calculations smile The whole idea is - total time with lvl 5 in both skills that speed up RE and production should be about 1 hour. That means, accordingly to hungarian Maths (tm) base total time should be lesser than 1,5 hours IMO.