Topic: 6/10 assignment rule changed

Those who are not familiar with the rule, it says that in the last 10 assignments you complete, one single mission can't be completed more than 6 times. So if you alternated between 2 assignments, you were good.

Yesterday this rule has been changed to 4 times per 10 assignments, so now you need to alternate between 3 or more assignments in order to not get them hidden. We forgot to tell you this yesterday, sorry about that.

Re: 6/10 assignment rule changed

Oh you! What was yesterdays hot-fix anyway?

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

It was mainly to fix some bugged assignments.

Oh, why are you always nerfing stuff?

RIP PERPETUUM

wait - your offering only 3 missions for combat guys per terminal and now i HAVE to do all three all the time?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

The worst mission system I've ever seen. Just got a little bit worse.
Incidentally, mission tokens are the only viable source of PBS research.

Mark Zima wrote:

Thats why its changed. there are some missions where you just undock and scan, tokens per hour is only limited by the wait for the destabilization.

Mark Zima wrote:

didn't you see the NPC base at PTS G7 islands that drops those kernels ?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

Mark Zima wrote:

Eaten Kernals 2016

^ U MAD BRA

but -1 this

main reason: even more rage fo new players since you only can take 1 mission at once first
secondary reasons: for both indys and combats

• just not enough missions for this (you have to cross over the professions - combat agents run indy or transports, indys vice versa - which was why the standing-system was changed, wasn't it?)

• bad squad mission system makes building up standing even with crossing professions really hard for every pure agent

Arjha Shanoo wrote:

main reason: even more rage fo new players since you only can take 1 mission at once first
secondary reasons: for both indys and combats

• just not enough missions for this (you have to cross over the professions - combat agents run indy or transports, indys vice versa - which was why the standing-system was changed, wasn't it?)

• bad squad mission system makes building up standing even with crossing professions really hard for every pure agent

There are lots of level low level missions, its only when you get to alpha II and the level 4+ where your choices are reduced, so this will effect the way new player have to mission, but it won't require cross missioning until they are no longer 'new'.

Buff/nerf mission instead... srsly wtf

"you're not in an MMO to make friends, you're there to make enemies smile"

13 (edited by Annihilator 2012-06-15 19:53:36)

it works fine if you DO alternate between 3 missions. (1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3)

but if you got only 3 missions avialiable and you do not alternate them right away, because you do not know about this and your "parralel assignments" extension is still vl1 (you have to go back to terminal to pick up the next mission anyway)

then this happens:
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5861 … runner.png

Arga wrote:

There are lots of level low level missions, its only when you get to alpha II and the level 4+ where your choices are reduced, so this will effect the way new player have to mission, but it won't require cross missioning until they are no longer 'new'.

hmm, lets check Logistic missions lvl0:

DFC: 2 Missions availiable - one of it has this mission description:

Operation Juno is an excellent opportunity for us, suppliers to shine. Although we don't carry guns, or create remarkable devices, but the Perpetuum Project would surely collapse without our contribution.

Please find and scan a possible intruder for us. First, you'll have to fetch the scanner parameters by using an interface to know what you're looking for. After you've done it, you will be able to find the spy with your equipped geoscanner and artifact scanner charges. If you find the spy squad, eliminate them and bring back everyhing you find.

thats no logistic mission...

14 (edited by Arga 2012-06-15 20:03:16)

lvl 0

looks like

\o/
||

WIN!

Edit: Aw, this lines up fine until its posted.

Seriously?

I hope the missions are all fixed when I go to run some this weekend then, this game riding on hair now if I decide to re-up the sub on my multi accounts in 2 months.

You guys are making it harder and harder for me to justify staying.

Arga - lvl0 was just picking up the lowest level missions that someone new to this game is facing.

if i look on the availiable harvesting missions with my HARVESTING specialzed agent - i got a total of 3 on tellesis, where one is a one-time daily that will soon disappear completely.

in short:

This change makes absolutely no sense without providing at least 3 Missions that someone could alternate inbetween  - PER mission type.

*** change after another. LOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OMG how did I miss this......

FAIL FAIL FAIL

Devs please if you intend to hold a customer base at all listen to the ones that have stuck it out this long. 6/10 was bad enough for those that are grinding rep for sparks 4/10 is just insulting especially with Betas being walled off how am I going to run 3 combat missions out of one beta out post when all the spawns are walled off and some are probed up. This game has lost its appeal to me I was giving it hope when the new islands came out. I will really need to look at things before I sub again.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Lobo wrote:

This game has lost its appeal to me I was giving it hope when the new islands came out. I will really need to look at things before I sub again.

your not the only one.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

topic closed ?

this premature change got reverted already.

Yes, this was reverted in the last patch, closed.