Topic: What is the conversion rate of trial account -> paid sub

I'd also be interested in retention #'s...  Just curious, I love pretty graphs wink

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Re: What is the conversion rate of trial account -> paid sub

Rule of thumb, if it's good the company is bragging about it and using it to build further advertisements, if it's bad then its "internal need-to-know only".

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

3 (edited by darth sidi0us 2012-06-11 06:59:26)

Syndic wrote:

Rule of thumb, if it's good the company is bragging about it and using it to build further advertisements, if it's bad then its "internal need-to-know only".

Nice to know your a constructive member of the community syndic... NOT lol we all know your back to try to kill the game.

So as a fellow internet space communist i have mixed feelings big_smile

I should probably quit my corp and join Menace to Society right spacebrosef? roll

CIR Complaint Form

5 (edited by Norrdec 2012-06-11 08:37:43)

darth sidi0us wrote:
Syndic wrote:

Nice to know your a constructive member of the community syndic... NOT lol we all know your back to try to kill the game.

Isn't that marketing/economics 101?

Look at facebook, they got all that money from the stock exchange because they "forgot" to mention a few things. They got the money, but people with their stock lost it.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

FACEBOOK TROLLFACE!

You arent good enough, but thanks for applying

Syndic wrote:

I should probably quit my corp and join Menace to Society right spacebrosef? roll

It would be interesting to know, but the action on the field will tell the true tale.

9 (edited by Syndic 2012-06-12 14:42:38)

darth sidi0us wrote:

In light of your recent posts on a different forum, do you by any chance remember another CEO of a different corporation in a different game who got thrown under the bus by the Devs of said different game to appease a crowd of scrubs and pubbies who couldn't cut it in-game and had to resort to Dev-pressuring? wink

CIR Complaint Form

10 (edited by darth sidi0us 2012-06-12 23:56:01)

Syndic wrote:
darth sidi0us wrote:

In light of your recent posts on a different forum, do you by any chance remember another CEO of a different corporation in a different game who got thrown under the bus by the Devs of said different game to appease a crowd of scrubs and pubbies who couldn't cut it in-game and had to resort to Dev-pressuring? wink

i do.... when i seen the vid of the alliance panel Q & A & mittens did his part ... OMG i died laughing .. drunk mittens best mittens!

just wish he was more drunk when he plays WOT sad

Chinese communism is still better than soviet smile