Topic: EXtension: Basic Calibration Template Proficiency

Currently This Extension does not work.    As it reads:

Each level of this extension raises the quality of the calibration template at the end of a reverse engineering process by an additional 5.

So i RE a Standard liquizit minercharge with a level 1 decoder  it says Material Efficiency 92%, when the ct is done it says 92 ME. Now i raise this skill to level 6, i put in the same charge, same decoder,  same result me at 92%. So this isnt currently working.

2 (edited by Ludlow Bursar 2012-06-03 10:46:40)

Re: EXtension: Basic Calibration Template Proficiency

Same experience here.

T1 accum. recharge module with a lvl3 decoder and 0 extensions = 84 points
T1 accum. recharge module with a lvl3 decoder and 5 basic extensions = 85 points (I was expecting 109 points)

sounds like.. diminishing returns..

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Not Fixed

Basic/advanded are still broken

The extension does work actually, but the extension description is wrong. It doesn't directly add points to the CT, but adds points to the facility efficiency (that you can't see yet), which in turn increases the CT points in a diminishing way. Fixing soon.

Ok, roger that.

But having noticed an increase of 1 CT point for adding 21% of the available increase via extensions it seems one hell of a pointless place to sink EP.

If your standing and the facility is good enough, the extension doesn't boost it that much further indeed.

DEV Zoom wrote:

If your standing and the facility is good enough, the extension doesn't boost it that much further indeed.

Good point, well made, I was in a 125 point facility on Beta. For a casual Alpha corp, though, I can see it is a good way to close the gap on those with a maxed out Beta facility.