Topic: [Question] Energy grit

question to the devs:
i havent been able to figue this out on the test server then for whatever reason it seams not to be working correctly... and whatever data i get it does not fin in either of the theory...

a high tech energy transfer node has 5 outgoing connections and can transfer 1000 energy per cycle.

does that mean it can transfer 1000 energy per outgoing connection (so to say total 5000 energy) or do these 1000 energy split up so if all connections want energy (and no priority is set) then every connection will only get a 200 energy???

the later thing would not make much sense to me because a high tech backbone can transfer 5000 energy so this would perfectly fit on a node that could spread this out and so also can transfer these 5000 energy.

Re: [Question] Energy grit

short testing with newly built towers:

its 1000 AP max per cycle, and its distributing that depending on the fill status of the connected buildings, as far as i can see.

In your case, each of the 5 target buildings will recieve 196 AP per cycle (2% tongue), but only if they are all empty and the Energy node has enough AP buffered to do so.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: [Question] Energy grit

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.