Topic: Test server = Gamma patch?

a small question for the devs:
will the gamma islands stay the way it is atm on the test servers. including coast line, terrain shape, teleport network ...

would be nice to know for future planing.

Re: Test server = Gamma patch?

No, it will be like when the test server started smile

oh damn.. and i thought the terraforming will stay...

just wanted to know if you planed any changes... so thats a no.

The only difference will be that we're adding some extra highways to alpha islands.

DEV Zoom wrote:

The only difference will be that we're adding some extra highways to alpha islands.

Woot!!!

I'm also assuming there will be other things/stuff in the Colony expansion, that aren't on the PTS too right?

Arga wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

Woot!!!

I'm also assuming there will be other things/stuff in the Colony expansion, that aren't on the PTS too right?

You mean we'll have some features that for some weird reason we don't want to be tested? smile

DEV Zoom wrote:
Arga wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

Woot!!!

You mean we'll have some features that for some weird reason we don't want to be tested? smile

You said it ... for the surprise factor

Like gamma npcs  wink

Gamma npcs are being tested on the dev server as I'm writing this and we'll put them out on the test server too if they can behave like they should.

But, I want surprises sad

Well, it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, now would it? tongue

Hope this isn't like my surprise 15th birthday party.

Mom: "Surprise, no party!"

big_smile