Topic: Feature Request: Web based production interface

I don't know how feasible this is, but I'd love to see a web based graphical production management set up.  It could be something really cool and elaborate like a Flash and/or HTML5 version of sitting in the station you logged out in, maybe even with Chat access where you could manipulate your production stuff, refine ores, etc the same as if you had a real client doing it or even something real simple to start with like a run X cycles of X items that are already installed CTs. 

I'm assuming eventually this kind of thing could become a phone/tablet app, but I'd rather see something more agnostic first (aka another option under account management -> manage production, or something), especially since I don't have a phone wink

Re: Feature Request: Web based production interface

This would be great! +1

3 (edited by Ville 2012-05-03 19:56:08)

No this wouldn't have you seen what he did to our sterminot reserveds! O.O!  How do you eat up that much sterminot in 4 days.  Oh found it, Arga's in full swing production too, *Iwithdrawing Objection* +1

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

>.>

You make a good point, increasing production to 18/24 could require another cloud server of afk trial miners.

My login password is not working for the cloud server.  So I guess it will have to be another day.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

6 (edited by Burial 2012-05-04 20:35:11)

Beeing able to join to some chat channels from the web/smartphone/tablet would rock. These platforms already have their own irc clients, so half of the job is done. big_smile

I guess someone with some tinkering ability could make a Perpetuum irc bot that relays all the messages around, considering it all gets logged anyway.