Topic: Another Article from RPS

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/04 … perpetuum/

Great, keep it coming RPS and well done STC your are certainly keeping this game much more lively.

RIP PERPETUUM

Re: Another Article from RPS

Good stuff STC glad to see you making head way in the game and being head strong enough to not get ground out like other corps did.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Great article! smile

Great to see coverage in the gaming media, and kudos to STC for spreading the word.

5 (edited by Annihilator 2012-04-14 19:18:22)

nice article.

We’ve also learned a few tricks in terms of using the game’s peculiarities to our advantage

yeah, i noticed that youre guys already have noticed for what you can use endless free trial accounts.

I also miss the part in that article that mentioned that your corp has already allied up with a vet corp for some reasons.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I think he also missed out the bit about the islands getting smaller by the day, due to the volume of crocodile tears that are raising the planets oceans.

7 (edited by Burial 2012-04-15 05:31:26)

Annihilator wrote:

nice article.

We’ve also learned a few tricks in terms of using the game’s peculiarities to our advantage

yeah, i noticed that youre guys already have noticed for what you can use endless free trial accounts.

I also miss the part in that article that mentioned that your corp has already allied up with a vet corp for some reasons.

Theres a bit in there that mentions allies afaik. Anyway, good read, would read again. The writer is zwiss?

Keep it coming. Your footprint is refreshing.

Sparking to other games

Burial wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

nice article.

Theres a bit in there that mentions allies afaik. Anyway, good read, would read again. The writer is zwiss?

I'm Jim Rossignol and so is my wife.

That's right dear.

No, I'M Jim Rossignol.

*cough* zwiss *cough*

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Nice read. Glad you guys and gals are getting ahead in the game. Keep them coming in. Undoubtly brings a fresh wind to the game, filling the gap some others left. Enjoy blowing you up, oh well, rather ewar you to death smile

Btw DEVs: When is ewar finally on the killmail, other then been blown up? *dug*

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

14 (edited by Shaedys 2012-04-16 09:36:14)

Going to need to start putting guns on the Ictus like Lucian.