Topic: Games got boring

Cya guys.
Nothing interesting for me to do in game anymore.  Alpha is screwed, market is fubar missions are boring, and beta as no interest for me.
Hope the game continues for you guys.
Will look in sometimes

Re: Games got boring

This game is not for everyone, and alpha should get some love after the gamma patch. As you have noticed game is not yet ready for the masses, but I am quite confident it will eventually.Just keep checking Perp out. Cya

RIP PERPETUUM

Been here for a while, seen content removed.
alpha needs more to keep people interested, people have come stayed 30 days then left bored.
The devs needed to retain new players, and instead we got walls and plants.
I haven't been bothered to log on much this month. I used to play 24/7, just can't be bothered.
Having more fun playing company of heroes ATM.
Hope it works out for you guys, but don't think it will last
Which makes me sad.  Had high hopes for this game.

4 (edited by Kokomut 2012-03-16 03:08:34)

Eve online had these kind of days as well in its early stages and look where it is now. I remember the forum filled with this kind of posts around the 2-3 year mark.

There are still work to be done still but I wouldn't bury it yet.

Long Live Perpetuum !!!

I'm staying.

Sparking to other games

Rex Amelius wrote:

Long Live Perpetuum !!!

I'm staying.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

7 (edited by Burial 2012-03-16 07:44:42)

Alpha should get some work after gamma and focus on player types like elric. I think there are tons of similar guys leaving because as of right now, they are forced to move to beta or quit the game. There just isnt anything worthwhile to do on Alpha to players with a mech+

A small step the the right direction:
- Add longer lasting cans.

Rex Amelius wrote:

Long Live Perpetuum !!!

I'm staying.

+1

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Rex Amelius wrote:

Long Live Perpetuum !!!

I'm staying.

+1, me too! smile

Burial wrote:

Alpha should get some work after gamma and focus on player types like elric. I think there are tons of similar guys leaving because as of right now, they are forced to move to beta or quit the game.

A small step the the right direction:
- Add longer lasting cans.

Indeed! Let's hope the upcoming update brings a lot of non PVP content, or the game will never grow.
Just adding cans that last longer would however be a good start.
Everyone who supports my request gets a free cookie ;D
http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … st-longer/

the upcomming update wll bring zero pve content... the whole Gamma expansion details posted yet showing only pvp features and slight pve changes - but nothing that could hold someone who is out for some pve action.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Pvw ftw

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Have to agree with elric, i have 2 accounts one runs out in about 15 days and the other in about 40 days. I have been here since the game went live and i love the game but haven't loged on much in the last week and have found i haven't missed it.

I will still be reading the forums after my time runs out just like i keep reading the eve forums to see if things change and there is anything to tempt me back, i think they need to put a bit more into the pve side of it, and i think the islands need to be bigger to get more people onto one island.

Who knows where the game will go in the future, hopefully for the better then i will come back., as i can't do with fantasy  games like wow but there arn't too many games like perp about which is sad.

Eve is the Devil.