Topic: Seperating corp funds from MY funds

There really needs to be a way for individual players to separate their personal funds from those of the corp when doing corp business.

Re: Seperating corp funds from MY funds

what is "corp buissness" for you?

as ceo or financial officer, or production manager,
you can use the corp wallet for almost everything but repairing.
you can even insure on corp wallet instead your own.

can you give more detailes please, as this sounds intresting....

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

Recognizer wrote:

what is "corp buissness" for you?

as ceo or financial officer, or production manager,
you can use the corp wallet for almost everything but repairing.
you can even insure on corp wallet instead your own.

can you give more detailes please, as this sounds intresting....

I am confused as well, anyone that has access to corp funds has ways to deal with each separately......

Who the $#@% is stEvE?

4 (edited by CenDre 2010-12-11 15:55:49)

I do various activites for the corp... corp leaders give me funds for some of the things i do. They do not give me access to the corp wallet which i do not want anyway and they should keep very limited access to that if you ask me

So now i have modest sums of corp nic in my wallet and now way of really separating mine from corp.

I want a way of setting aside various sums of nic within my own wallet to better track my nic from nic that the corp or other people give me......like you can do with the terminal storage by setting up folders and such.

As far as I can tell the wallet is just a display of nic you can't manipulate it in anyway.

That's so specific an instance I'd rather have them working on something like lag, LoS, or ArkheSwarm.

If you're having troubles keeping track of what money is yours, I would suggest Excel, rather than asking for a full new money interface that only a few people would use.

Create corp wallet levels that reflect the storage levels and work off of the same permissions.

Grant someone the role of financial officer and they get access to the wallets of the same level they have storage access.  You will get the ability to fully use your level wallets in the same way that the current wallet is used.

This shouldnt take a whole lot of new coding to put into place, since it just piggy backs on the current systems.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki