Re: OccupyKB was a success

I lay claims to me being awesome, yes, claims, agggghhhh, claims.

I claim Dev Gargaj is one handsome man.

This could get way out of hand.

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

Jasdemi wrote:

Ungrateful basterds. You will thank me once we have a real KB with API spport. The devs are now kinda forced to do something as there no longer are any alternatives left.

At it again Jas? Makes this statement bullshit now since the kb has API support.  I guess you really are a *** all along. No surprise to anyone though.

Atticus wrote:
Jasdemi wrote:

Ungrateful basterds. You will thank me once we have a real KB with API spport. The devs are now kinda forced to do something as there no longer are any alternatives left.

At it again Jas? Makes this statement bullshit now since the kb has API support.  I guess you really are a *** all along. No surprise to anyone though.

No. I just had a bloody fight with my evil twin. He betrayed family and such.
Also check out who's the most dangerous pvp'er: http://www.perpetuum-online.com/Ingame:Most_dangerous

Atticus wrote:
Jasdemi wrote:

+1000

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

td:dr - PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE NOTICE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Jasdemi's kills are being filtered from the table. Nothing of his will show up in the main list, or in the points calculations, unless he is the victim."

pwned

Teleguy wrote:

"Jasdemi's kills are being filtered from the table. Nothing of his will show up in the main list, or in the points calculations, unless he is the victim."

pwned

All kills were legit FYI. This KB is pretty corrupt.

If you going to filter out Jasdemi's kills, you should also filter out all the m2s kills (some of them mine)  during the insurance fraud days (January 2011).  There are hundreds of kills still counted which were not pvp related.

"...we will take undefended gammas and stations."  -Cassius of STC

Mongolia Jones wrote:

If you going to filter out Jasdemi's kills, you should also filter out all the m2s kills (some of them mine)  during the insurance fraud days (January 2011).  There are hundreds of kills still counted which were not pvp related.

I MISS YOU MONGOLIA!!!!

<3

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

35 (edited by Teleguy 2012-02-20 17:45:13)

I can clearly see on the killboard in the first week of January 2011, at least, where M2S is cheating/insurance scam whatever with hundreds and hundreds of Assault bots being shot corp v corp by the usual suspects

Lupus
Glimpse
bureaucracy
Styx
Shaedys
+ many many others

its like a whos who of cheaters and swindlers  smile

It is clear that this has a tremendous effect on the killboard stats.

http://tinyurl.com/7yxvj9p

Its funny how they all preach nowadays

Mongolia Jones wrote:

This is what the cheater killboard looked like in January 2011

http://www.perp-kill.net/?m=list&y=2011&month=1

speaks for itself

37 (edited by Lupus Aurelius 2012-02-20 17:49:53)

This is getting old, the whole "cheater" thing.  If you read the DEV convo's from the IRC chats from back then that were up for awhile, you'd see that at the time it was being done, we were told by the DEVs that it was working as intended, even though we told the DEVs what was being done.  And based on that, we did as Styx told us to do.  It was only after that the DEVs did a 180 degree turn and say, nonono, bad boys....

So find something that actually is factual to say.

But to Mongolia's point, yes, they should be removed from the kb.

In the gods we trust, all others bring data!

The point is your little romp is messing up the KB stats

The basic difference here is intent. What Jasdemi did, although done with proper game mechanics, was done to screw up the killboard and put himself at the top. Simply something a child would do. The insurance kills done in the past resulted in the same, padded killboard stats but that was just a byproduct of attempting to generate income. Neither one is really condusive to the spirit of the game and both appear to have been dealt with properly.  Time to move on and have good fights with those that give them. Cheaters and *** are a part of any game, all you can do is play your own playstyle. No more comments from me here on this thread, nothing more to add, really.