Topic: Possible Container bug

So I bought one of those containers for 5K.  I use this container to store all that damaged parts that need to be recycled... I noticed that there was a syntec product and went to delete it.  Nothing was highlighted... I right clicked the destroy.... it closed out the container and everything in it was gone.  I was told to post here to have any chance of getting the items back

Scraper

Re: Possible Container bug

translation for easier understanding:
- you bought sub-containers for your private Storage
- droped some items in there
- right-clicked somewhere and selected "Destroy"
- it "destroyed" your Storage container with everything that was in it.

right?

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

no... I right click an item in the container and selected destroy... i still have the container...

I've had a few tiems when I accidentally clicked 'select all' but cought it on time. I think thats what happened to you and you just destroyed all your items accidentally. When they are all selected sometimes you can't really tell the difference. I think they need to make the selection layer sorta reddish so that you can tell the difference for sure between when item is selected and when its not. At this point its not much of a difference in how it looks selected and not selected.

It seems the pebcak bug has found its way into PO once again.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

could not reproduce... keeping an eye on it in case it returns though

Chief Ubenor wrote:

I've had a few tiems when I accidentally clicked 'select all' but cought it on time. I think thats what happened to you and you just destroyed all your items accidentally. When they are all selected sometimes you can't really tell the difference. I think they need to make the selection layer sorta reddish so that you can tell the difference for sure between when item is selected and when its not. At this point its not much of a difference in how it looks selected and not selected.

Sounds about right. After transferring all the items to the new container they will remain highlighted but it's very hard to notice if all items are highlighted. Two destruction messages would be nice. One for 1 module and a list of all selected modules when more than 1 is selected. (I think you can destroy multiple items from multiple lays but I am not certain.)

The Game