Topic: About the ways we can buy a subscriptions need help plz

1st. I love sandbox MMO's this game looks great.
2nd. Its been 10 days since last post here. Wow thats gotta mean something.
3rd. I had to DL and create a Character in oder to ask ?'s. Hope its not a complete waist of our time.
4th. You dont have many options to buy a month of gameplay. That alone will turn ALOT of customers away. Might be me.
5th I will never use PP again. They did me wrong. 1st time shame on you 2nd time shame on me.
6th With the CC , I dont use them on the WEB for personnel reasons. You will say thats your bad. I say to you get with the program and get more options, like pre-paid game time cards. There is many different typs that will work. If you want a bigger player base, give us more choices than PP or CC. Those 2 are like the top of the barrel. Every MMO that I have played that has a Big player base gives alot more options. Dont believe me go check.

To my main ? and of course its a gamebreaker to me.....Can we use Gift Cards from the CC's this wonderfull game accepts. Gifts Card are the same basically as the pre-paid gamecards. I buy a Visa Gift Card and use it here.

Will that work? I'm serious guys if you want more players you should have more ways to collect my $ that I want to spend here. If i doesnt work then oh well. Off to STO where they accept Visa Gift cards and its F2P. Id rather pay and play where.

Thanks Telery

Re: About the ways we can buy a subscriptions need help plz

For an additional way to buy game time codes:
http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/code.php/perpetuum.
They have various ways to do this.

That will allow you to pay with credit cards.

LOL not really. Did you even READ all of my post? I do not use Credit cards on the WEB because I got my identity STOLEN back in the day from using them ONLINE. Never gonna use them again... GOT it. I hate to sound like I do but come on read all my post and dont give me a link thats for Credit Cards only. I can walk into almost any big shopping store in the USA and buy over 10-15 different game time cards that are used for the many many different MMO's. I mean like for 90% of them.

Yes I know this game is over seas but thats an issue that they need to address if they want more players from the USA that dont or cant or wont use CC and that sorry *** paypal. There is a reason why over 10 days of no new accounts feedback on the forums. Your not getting any, why because this game has the FEWEST ways to pay for there game time. Thats it in a nut shell.

I figured so that Gift Visa or Master cards wouldnt work here. You would be suprised at how many more would try this game out if there was more than 2 options. PP or CC. It looks like to me this game needs togo F2P , thats the only way this game is ever gonna go viral. I can only DL at late night because during the day are house is wireless and we share a network, so Im only 3.5 hrs away from completing STO DL.

I would rather stay here and pay to play here right NOW! But thats not the case. I have seen other GOOD MMO's who never expanded there ways to collect go UNDER, and wonder why. If you all dont get and keep new players the writting is on the wall. Its sad but reality. I will mess around all day playing this fine game just to pass time till later tonight then I will to be gone. Off to a MMO that wants my $ more. Must to be irriatating to able to let players like me go.

Telery

LOL again, I tried to see if that link would work with a Gift Card and NO it dont also the 1 month sub is sold out! Never heard of that before. The cheepest one available was the 3 month 1. There is no way I would EVER drop that amount of $ on any MMO till after at least a month of playing the game first. What a joke that is. Walls everywhere when I'm just trying to pay and play. To many walls means , not to many customers.

I havent even got to see how much or not enough explanations for the new players in the starting area. That would have been ok with me but as you can see its NOT ok for many others. So add those too together and thats alot of new players that are leaving. With only 1 direction the fault line is pointing, its not at you or me or them. Sad so sad.

You raise some valid points but you invalidate them instantly with your attribute.
I tested the tutorial and it worked perfectly. You didn't give me enough time to ask what when wrong or what the screen was saying to you, you just said it lacked a next button.

The forums are directly linked to characters which is why you have to make a character to post.

Payment options are expensive to maintain, setup and use. The easiest to use is Paypal and if you choose not to use it then that's your choice. Setting up other payment options in the future is a good idea but it's not a high priority. Visa Gift Cards are a very American product and not every service in the world will accept them.

Sorry to see you go but honestly if you're leaving over these tiny issues Perpetuum will probably kill you.

OMG what a terrible tutorial it kept freezing or stopping after I go to a certain point in the combat part, right after I moved to and engade the practice target. It never showed me the NEXT clicky only the PREVIOS clicky. I even exit it out and started it over with the combat part of the tutorial and I even relogged and tried it and every time it kept stopping there everytime. So I did not know how to fire so someone from the comunity told me hit the space bar. You know wonder why we have clickies on are MOUSE to fire but hey the spacebar. OK then some freaking TROLL said after about 3-4 minutes after I acknowledged I'm using the space bar.....he said and I quote "WOW....man hit the spacebar.  Thus I then said read all of ther comments that have been said not the ONES you wanted to read and STFU.

Them someone said hey goto the help channel.  Humm that should have been the first thing the TUTORIAL shoud have directed us, even know that should be a common sense thing, but after the worst tutorial I have ever seen I was a bit frustrated with the game. The worst thing I cant stand about any game is TROLLS who just try to piuss off players thus waiting them not to play the game. Plain and simple. I think TROLLS are very stupid people IRL because they only offer there 2cents that is often wrong and they cant hold a conversation or nobody like them iname so they cry for attention on the FORUMS or in the CHAT channels. Never the less they hurt the game.

There is no way I'm going to waist any more my time on this game. I dont wanna spending the next 5 hours trying to figure out how to so the most simplest commands on games like moving and targeting, Firing. Then have TROLLS leaving a smart *** remarks about my ?'s Im asking. I dont put up with it. I get pissed off. YOUR player base is SMALL an your infected with TROLLS. GL at keeping new players casue im outa. Its Sunday I ant fun not harrassment. Peace out.

The time it would take to counter all of your pointless and empty arguments would be a waste.

I sadly have to say Perpetuum requires a certain level of intelligence that some people don't poses. The combat tutorial works perfectly, tells you in big text what to do and when to do it. I can only imagine you were doing it wrong or there was a bug that, sadly, you don't have the patience to help resolve.

Good bye.. [/Thread]

from what ive seen most ppl ive known who tried this game havnt got a problem with using CC or PP.
But it seems you are the exception to the rule & need special attention.

r u mad? try pvp it really helps!

as alex said....

Good bye.. [/Thread]

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Telery  Windyarm wrote:

*QQ* Must to be irriatating to able to let players like me go.

Telery

fuuu !!!

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

from what ive seen most ppl ive known who tried this game havnt got a problem with using CC or PP.

as alex said....

Good bye.. [/Thread]

I'm trolling back here to read what was said. You talk about Int. I quote this $****$" Ive seen MOST ppl who tried this game havnt got a problem with using CC or PP". Then his words " But it seems you are the exception to the rule & need special attention.
He took half of a quote from some other player than added his one cent. =

Most people not all. So I'm not the exception am I. Nope
At least read why I wont use those 2 options on WEB! never again.
Instead you choose a little portions of what I wrote and make up your "tiny" minds.
Like this bonehead did. Yea I'm the only one on the WEB who has been screwed over.
You must young and using daddy's CC.
As for your community , where not that nice to me ingame. As for the forums this kid was a troll. Ingame he probably was the as shole who left the stupid remarks , directed at new players to piss us off.
OFF is right. I cant PAY to stay so I have no choice but to leave.
Giving me the big "GOODBYE" to someone who has go anyways. LOL and you talk about this game requires Intelligence , not really.

11 (edited by Tharrn 2012-02-15 11:10:59)

You could also buy game time via shatteredcrystal. Not sure if they offer a payment method that meets your requirements though.

Telery  Windyarm wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

as alex said....

Good bye.. [/Thread]

I'm trolling back here to read what was said. You talk about Int. I quote this $****$" Ive seen MOST ppl who tried this game havnt got a problem with using CC or PP". Then his words " But it seems you are the exception to the rule & need special attention.
He took half of a quote from some other player than added his one cent. =

Most people not all. So I'm not the exception am I. Nope
At least read why I wont use those 2 options on WEB! never again.
Instead you choose a little portions of what I wrote and make up your "tiny" minds.
Like this bonehead did. Yea I'm the only one on the WEB who has been screwed over.
You must young and using daddy's CC.
As for your community , where not that nice to me ingame. As for the forums this kid was a troll. Ingame he probably was the as shole who left the stupid remarks , directed at new players to piss us off.
OFF is right. I cant PAY to stay so I have no choice but to leave.
Giving me the big "GOODBYE" to someone who has go anyways. LOL and you talk about this game requires Intelligence , not really.

Did i upset you? im sorry.. come to Nauwy & we can have a good heart to heart. Failing that. Never ask for help in general chat. any thing said there can & normally does get trolled.
Heres a pro tip. theres this quiet little channel in game called "Help!" 98% of the time you will get help in that channel.
But it seems you already made up your mind. shame really. breathing targets are always nice.

For payment questions You could try emailing Avatar Creations as well.

But all the above takes effort so eh w/e.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

You can go buy a prepaid credit card.. with cash.. your identity will not be stolen...

I just solved your problem with the internet.. beyond perpetuum... you owe me something now...

You all got trolled. gz

Getting your identity stolen sucks, sorry to hear it.