Topic: A video explanation for all new guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … N4YxijWWtM
I made a video for total newbs that explains a little on how the game works and what it really is. For a in depth knowledge of the game you need to look at help files and tutorial missions.
Pls comment even if you dislike smile

Re: A video explanation for all new guys.

+1 keep up the good work!

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Nice series, wish new characters could lock onto more than 1 target tongue

A very nice set of videos!
The more tutorial videos the better. I was thinking of making a series but you beat me to it! big_smile

If you'd like ideas for future videos I can suggest short clips of key areas in the game. It would become quite a bit series but the videos would be 3 or 4 minutes long. Things like "Targeting and Modules" or "Geoscanning". smile

ot0_m0t0

Looks like you did a hard work to do this videos what means for me you really like Perpetuum.
I am most than appreciate it, I had touched.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Emiko Luan wrote:

Nice series, wish new characters could lock onto more than 1 target tongue

You can.  Just train 1 level of targetting!

I think my combat guy started with targetting skill already trained as he was able
to lock 2 targets right away.  I had to train it for my miner.

ot0_m0t0

I found a mistake you told in the 2nd video, pvp flag cooldown is 2 minute but you are not right there because the pvp flag has 5 minute cooldown everywhere on beta and alfa also. If I right.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Jeah I thought some mistakes are going to creep into the text. Also since the sound is bad and I learned some editing I will be removing this video down and making it all over again but better, in smaller segments, and different aspects of the game explained.
Tnx all for the comments, just like it and subscribe since I am trying to build the audience for my channel. I promise to keep trying my best.
ot0

Thanks smile

Great videos for new players, keep up the good work smile

Thank you for the time you took to make these! Going to watch all of them before I log in again! lol