Topic: new idea to make the environment more unieq

do you know how you visit a place and there is a shrine that say this is where the battel of pittsburgh happen or somthing you can impalement that in this game where you can add inormation on the map or you can build a small shrine that can do that and it can only be placed in specifec zone where at least a number of robots died that way peaple can realete more to this world

Re: new idea to make the environment more unieq

It's a nice idea but they should also be destroyable and on beta only and then we'll get the "The C**K of F**K happened here on the D**k of W**K"

Sandboxes and customisable content = Bad words.

It's a nice idea and a lot of players asked for a "News Reporting" tool in beta so that players could create news articles and the like. or Corporations could make blog entries about what they've been doing or winning with pointers on the map.

A feature for the future for sure.

I call these things "roadsigns". Basically, a structure that's visible in the world and on the map, containing short title and description. Map visibility can be controlled with a usual relation slider.

They should be limited in number and location, like any other PBS. (We learned that from the proximity probes experiment.)

i always wanted player run billboards in stEVE ... anything like that in perpetuum would be awesome tongue

And yes we all know what some people will put on them smile

sandbox ftw!

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue