Topic: Perp Poster

Any creative individuals out there create any posters for perpetuum?  I am looking for something to put in my man cave and my local game store.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Re: Perp Poster

Ville wrote:

Any creative individuals out there create any posters for perpetuum?  I am looking for something to put in my man cave and my local game store.

I have some posters that were first runs. The Developers gave them to the podcast show and I have been trying to figure out what to do with them. I don't have a man cave... sad

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

i got the zenith poster on my wall big_smile

havent found a place for the gropho yet.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

i got the zenith poster on my wall big_smile

havent found a place for the gropho yet.

I'm going to put them both on the wall.

I will have to open the poster tube package up again and see how many I have.

I think I have two Zenith and two Gropho posters. I will check tonight.

Wtb shipping.  Wonder how much it was cost to get a signed poster from the Devs?  Also Gremrod if you willing to let one  go I will sure take it.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Okay I have 5 posters. Two of the Gropho and two of the Zenith. Also these are not the regular poster size. I think they might be half the size of a regular poster.

Also I have one of the Posters done by Kalsius's friend that was sent to the DEVs and signed by them. That one I will be keeping.

@Ville, PM me your mailing address and I will send one to you. Grohpo or Zenith?

I could sent you DL link of a high res scan of my original signed by DEV´s  copy. If you like. If you´ll don´t mind printing it out. I have my copy put up in my office. smile

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY