Topic: Suspension of hostilities for Christmas Eve/Day

Just a thought; it might be nice to let folks have their family time without being concerned about their intrusion timers.  No, I'm not in an outpost owning corp.  Just thought this would be a nice change for the community.

Sociorum, inimicos, omnes

-:does speak for NSA on the forums:-

Re: Suspension of hostilities for Christmas Eve/Day

You should show up for your timers before Christmas imo.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

You should show up for your timers before Christmas imo.

He's so cute he's like a syndic mini me lol

TBH, let the ones that actually play during the holidays take whatever they want, because that´s what Intrusion 2.0 is all about, right?

It doesn´t matter if it´s a system that may work great with 1000 players but is forced on the 150 players left on the server.

When you leave the game for a few days like me, it is our own fault, because Intrusion 2.0 is awesome as it is with the current playerbase, right?

And with that, merry Christmas to everyone, if you don´t have family or a life, have fun on empty islands.

The ones saying "impossible" shall not disturb the ones already doing it

Afaik, christmas is the time when pvp happens with argano/laird roams with drunken pilots. prepare!

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

well I will be enjoying time with my family, eating drinking and having fun, so you wont see me online other than to wish people seasons greetings..

The avalanche has started it is too late for the pebbles to vote

ill be online grinding kernels and materials for scarab...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I'd rather be online given half a chance lol

Wife will be at work..... wonder where I will be

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Gharl Incognito wrote:

Just a thought; it might be nice to let folks have their family time without being concerned about their intrusion timers.  No, I'm not in an outpost owning corp.  Just thought this would be a nice change for the community.

What he is really thinking:

Damnit all to hell! Our alliance is going to lose both outposts on Alsbale. Whose noralgis will I steal now?

Inappropriate signature.

Sid from mining wrote:

TBH, let the ones that actually play during the holidays take whatever they want, because that´s what Intrusion 2.0 is all about, right?

It doesn´t matter if it´s a system that may work great with 1000 players but is forced on the 150 players left on the server.

When you leave the game for a few days like me, it is our own fault, because Intrusion 2.0 is awesome as it is with the current playerbase, right?

And with that, merry Christmas to everyone, if you don´t have family or a life, have fun on empty islands.

I would consider it an early x mas present if you make it 149 players on the server........

Inappropriate signature.

I agree not to attack anyone on Christmas day... 

Damn, I'm such a joiner

Scyylla wrote:

What he is really thinking:

er... merry christmas.

Sociorum, inimicos, omnes

-:does speak for NSA on the forums:-

I may log in specifically to be hostile.  So anyone in New Virgina better look out. >.> 

smile

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.